Go, Goa, Goon

"Whew!" shouts Anaya, landing on her back on the bed, exhaution on her face. The girls drag their bags to their own separate rooms, all admiring the simple yet elegant decor of the beach hut, their eyes wandering all over.

"Get up, Paris Princess!" says Sanvi, poking Anaya to give her some space, Anaya just wriggles her tongue and pokes her back. "God..." Sanvi mutters while rubbing her arm "you're even more annoying in real life."

"Girls, please stop acting like babies and concentrate." Ria says sternly, spreading some paperwork on a desk at the opposite corner of the room.

"She started it!" the other two said in unison, pushing eachother while taking their place on the couch, curiously peering at the papers. 

"Again, please stop! I flew to Goa to help you guys, and I wasn't even conned, I could go and get myself another guy and foget all about this!"

"Why haven't you then?" challenges Sanvi, one eyebrow  raised. Ria's cheek taint red and she looks down at the papers, ignoring Sanvi's question. 

"Anyways...let's put all our information about him toghether." she says clearing her throat, reaching for a note pad and a pen. "Let's give him a name first of all, something unique that we can all use." And for a moment the other two become distracted, deep in thought.

"Koyi na jaane kthon aaya hai tu...Sabke dilon wich ho gayi kukkad koon..." sings Sanvi softly.

"Sabke dilo vich hogi kukkuru ku..." cotinues Ria.

"Inna sora inna cool...Inna aina wonderfull..." Anaya keeps the beat by clapping her hand.

Oh sina chaubis foot da Oh munda chai foot da Or dhere dhere karda kamal da..." they sing merrily toghether and all stop at once, looking at each other t confirm their thought.

"Kukkad Kamaal Ka! The perfect name!" shouts Anaya, but Ria and Sanvi are unconvinced.

"Its too nice for such a jerk..." says Sanvi, fidgeting with her fingers.

"It will have to do." says Ria, putting a hand on Sanvi's shoulder resureingly. "Now lets get to the main point to why we came, well in Sanvi's case escaped, to Goa." She gives Sanvi a look to take permission to go on, and Sanvi nods her forward.

"My dad's friend's son is an Army officer, and he is going help us find Kukkad...wait KKK! Thats what we shoul name him!" making Sanvi snorts, immeadetely happier.

Anaya is unsure about the name, but thinks better than to say so.

"How is an Army Officer going to help us?" she questions.

"He is a professional hacker, practically a genius." Ria responds. "He's name is Justin Blake."

"Well then..." Sanvi rubs her hand toghether. "Lets go and meet Justin genius!"

Siddharth Malhotra really is a Kukkad kamal ka! 

Anyways...get ready for my big suprise chapter only a few days left, a little clue I will give you is that the past will come back. But most of all...competition still going!!! (chapter 9 for details).

XOXO InsideSnake