Ricky Bahl

They sat there, wondering wether to jump out of the car and make a run for it or stay and talk to Ricky Bahl, the man they came to meet in Mumbai in the first place. Eventually the second option stuck out, so Ria, Anaya and Sanvi prepared themselves with pepper spray and pocket knives in case they needed them.

Ricky climbed inside car and noticed the heavy air supressing, but decided to ignore it and started the engine.

"So what brings you girls in Mumbai?" he asked, breaking the silence. Neither of the girls answeared for a long time, but Ria decided to be the bigger person and spoke.

"We have come to meet you, Mr. Bahl." she said with all her confidence. Ricky gave a laugh, thinking it was a joke, but then he realised Ria had used his second name and looked behind at them, realising they were serious.

"But-how- I...How-" he stuttered, all the blood drained from his face.

"How do we know your name? And who we are?" spoke up Sanvi, reassured by Ricky's nervouseness that there wasn't anything to fear. Slowly, as they drove on the highway, they explained their outcome to him.

As Ricky began to understand, his usual confidence returned and he smiled.

"So you want my help?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling. The girls nodded. "But whats in it for me?"

Neither girls had expected this question, of course why would the ex-con help them if there wasn't anything for him to gain. Then Ricky chuckled.

"Kidding yaar. Of course I'll help you. I'm a good man now." 

"And how do we know you are a good man?" questioned Anaya, speaking for the first time since discovering the man's identity. Ricky chuckled again as they turned a corner, miled ahead they could see the city of Mumbai peeking up.

"Well, for one thing I have a wife and a kid now." he answeared.

"What?" the girls said in unison, unbilieving. Making Ricky laugh again.

Sorry for such a short chapter, but don't worry, you get to meet Mrs Bahl (Anushka Sharma) soon.

Also, I'm thinkig of adding a new character. She is going to be Ria's sister and I want you guys to vote for which person would be more suitable to play her.

1. Katrina Kaif

2. Kriti Sanon

3. Sana Sayeed