Chapter 17

Quinn let out a breath nervousness. She was currently seated outside the brew alone waiting. It was quite outside, only a few people out and about which she found kinda weird. It was the end of September usually the town was more alive with people enjoying the last few weeks before it became to cold to be outside. Although the weather was slowly changing it still felt good to be out.

A scene across the street caused a smile to form on her face. A older couple man and woman were currently seated on the bench glazing at each other eyes as if they were the only people in the world. Love shined off their face. It was adorable.

"Can you see us in ten years and still being that in love?" Quinn felt her whole body tense hearing the familiar voice of her boyfriend. "I think it's cute, to look at your soulmate and see your world." He took a seat across from her, "Hey babe."

"Hey Dan..." Quinn said back.

"Everything okay? you sound off when you called earlier."

"No its not." she took a sip from her coffee, "I need to tell you something and I just don't know how to say it."

"Quinn, what's going on? you're not pregnant right? I-we used protection! please don't say you are!" Daniel rambled on worriedly on the different possibilities.

"What? no!" she half yelled alerting the couple across the street, she gave them a sympathetic smile before addressing Daniel. "Im not pregnant, idiot!"

"Oh." his face turned bright red in embarrassment, "Then, uh, what's going on?"

"I will always love you remember that," she started off saying, "You are my first love, my first everything. You're the only person that has seen the real me and never judged me. I admire that. You made feel what's it's like to be in love, to love some one so much. We've been together since freshman year and I loved you since the first moment you tried to cheat off my test in math. But sometimes changes happen." she let put a bitter chuckle, "You left me, you broke my heart, you broke my trust. You. broke. me. It took my awhile to get over it. But when I did I finally was able to find put who I was as a person. It woke something in my that I never realized. I was fine until you came back...I just back in your arms thinking it was the right thing to do. I thought we could jump right back into as we were before you left. It wasn't until recently I noticed I was wrong. You changed into some bitter overprotective person that scares me. Im sorry Daniel but i'm breaking up with you."

Daniel felt anger boil inside him hearing his girlfriend more like ex-girlfriend now words. How dare she declare the one to end their relationship. She had no right. He's the only one who gets to say what goes or not and this is a big no. "You have no right to do that."

"But I do. Im sorry but I cant do this anymore." Quinn gathered her belongings and stood up and walked away. She heard Daniel yelling at her but she ignored him and hurriedly made way down the street to her car.

Daniel let out a growl. "Fuckin' latina bitch is gonna pay for this. I know shes behind this."

"That 'fuckin latina bitch' who I hope you're referring to is my daughter." a man answered from the table sitting where Quinn was just seating moments ago.

"And who the hell are you?" Daniel asked skeptically.

The man gave him an evil smile. "Someone who is here to ruin lives." he leaned in closer, "And to my understanding its to the same person."

Daniel wasted to hesitation on replying to the man, "What's your plan?"

The man across let a mischievous laugh. Perfect.

......

Santana let out a breath annoyance why couldn't people leave her alone? First the damn nurses keep coming in and put ever frickin' 40 minutes to make sure she hasn't done god knows what. Seriously, is she one suicide watch or something?