Chapter Nine

Radley A few days later

"Tell me why were here again." Santana grumbled to Spencer who was currently hunched over a file cabinet looking through the files inside. 

Spencer ignored the girls questions that were asked every single 5 minutes. Instead she continued to look through the drawer for the file she was looking for. 

Santana let out a groan seeing the girl ignoring her, "Whatever don't answer me." she looked around the creepy dark room for anything that could distract her. Nothing. Absolutely nothing was in this room to help her kill this boredom.

She doesn't even know why she's here. All she knows Spencer who she barleys talks to just randomly showed up at Emily's house asking if she wanted to go somewhere with her. Since she was the only home of course she didn't want to be mean, so she agreed. Spencer claimed it wasn't going to be boring. Boy was she wrong.

"I got it!" Spencer declared in triumphant. She slammed the file cabinet door shut with a loud bang.

Santana gave her a bore look, "What is this Scooby doo?"

Spencer sucked in her teeth at the girl's sarcastic, "No." she shook her head.

"Could've of fooled me." Santana shrugged.

The girls talking was cut short when a loud bang noise could be heard.

Santana looked around frantically searching for source of the noise, "H-"
Spencer covered her mouth with her hand to stop the girl from alerting the predator their location, "Shut up." she hissed in the Latina's ear.

Santana's response came out as bunch of muffles. She started to strangle to escape the girls grip but stopped short when a voice started them.

"Hello?" a voice called out from someone where in the building, "Is there anyone here?"

Spencer frowned hearing the voice. It sounded so familiar but she couldn't place it.

Heavy footsteps made it's way down the halls coming closer to the room the two girls were in.

Spencer dragged the girl she was holding onto in the darkest corner of the room to stay hidden.

The door creeped open slowly to the room. Spencer sucked in her breath hoping they wouldn't be discovered.

Santana for the sake stopped her ranting and struggle sensing danger. Now she stood completely still with her body was pressed up against's the taller girl making it was extremely uncomfortable.

The figure made it's way towards the file cabinet the one Spencer was just at. It opened all the drawers in search for something but came up empty. They kicked their foot into the last drawer coming up empty.

"He said it would be here, where the hell is it?" the figure mumbled to themselves. The figure looked around the room seeing if there was anything out of place.

Finding nothing they were about to turn around and leave but stopped short when they felt eyes on them from behind. Making a quick turn they grabbed the first person's body and threw them to the ground.

Santana let out a loud grunt being thrown to the ground.

"Where is it?" the figure asked her.

"Where's what?" Santana asked playing dumb.

The figure let out a frustrated growl, "The file you idiot!"

Santana pushed herself on her forearms, "Okay for one i'm not no fucking idiot. Two I don't know what you're talking about, so please enlighten me puta."

Spencer let out a small gasped recognizing the figure, "Paige?!"

Paige turned her head in surprised hearing Spencer's voice, "Oh shit."

Santana looked over to Spencer in confusion.

"What are you doing here?" Spencer asked the girl.

Paige bit her lip trying to think of a clear response that sounded good. "I'm looking for something."

"I'm guessing for this," Spencer held up the file in her hand to show the girl.

"Yeah, yes."

Spencer walked closer to the girl. Standing in front of her she leaned in closer and said, "I can't believe Emily fell for someone like you."

Santana standing now watch the interaction between Spencer and the girl 'Paige'. She heard Spencer last statement making it finally make sense.

"Oh hell no." Santana let out a famous Mercedes saying, "This is the loca puta Emily is dating?

"Yeah she's the one who tried to drown Em in the pool." Spencer filled Santana in.

Santana marched over Paige grabbing her by the shoulders slamming her into the wall, "Listen here, if I ever see you around my cousin again I will fucking kill you."

"You can't do that. She loves me, we're in love." Paige defensively said.

"I don't fucking care. Now why are you looking for that file?"

"That's none of your damn business." Santana's grip tighten around the girl's arm.

"Spencer what's in the file." Santana asked the girl without taking her eyes of Paige.

"It's a file for patient McCuller, Paige." Spencer told her.

Santana let out a hum, "Guess this puta is really crazy."

"I'm not crazy!

"Oh sweetie were all a little crazy in the inside." Santana let out a grin.

"She was right." Paige started off saying, "Emily was right about you. She told me that she was scared to be in the same as you because at any given moment you could explode and hurt or kill someone. I've heard about you Santana, I know you been arrested for assault."

Santana's demeanor flattered for a minute hearing about the arrest. She tried so hard to block it out that event but it always crepes back to her.

Paige let a stratified smile seeing she's breaking the Latina down, "You beat up some girl so bad making her land in the hospital. And then you you made that one girl named Mindy Crates kill herself. So you tell me who's the real monster here, you or me?" Paige antagonized her.

Santana's eyes had a dangerous look in them making Spencer extremely nervous.

"San." Spencer tried to call out the girl but it was futile.

"You're a fucking coward just like your father. Speaking of your father I stopped back by your house the other day in Lima. He's not looking to good anyways I left him a clue saying where you were hiding out at..."

Spencer started to panic seeing that Santana was close to killing Paige meaning she needed to act fast. She looked near the door to see a fire alarm seeing no choice she made a run over to it and pulled it.

The alarm started to make a blazing noise causing Santana to loosen he grip on Paige.

It gave Paige enough time to lift her foot up and slam a hardcore kick into Santana's abdomen causing her totally lose her grip.

"You Puta." Santana bent over holding stomach in pain coughing.  

Spencer ran over and grabbed the struggling Latina, "We need to go. Now before we get caught."

Santana jerked her head up, "What about her?"

Spencer looked over to Paige who was rubbing her arms up and down, "She's going to leave and we will never speak about this again."

"I want to hear her say it." Paige demand to Santana.

Spencer heard the fire sirens coming closer.

"San hurry up."

Santana noticed they needed to move now so she agreed, "Fine. Fine I will keep my mouth shut."

How was this little Spencer and Santana adventure? anyways I've been busy with mid-terms but now I should be updating more faster or at pace. And if you've noticed I changed the A arc. Till next time, Adios amigos 😎