chapter 1

It was a Saturday morning and you noticed that you had woken up at 6:00am "geez why so early" i got up to make breakfast. i got downstairs and made cereal. I decided to go and shower and change into normal clothes. after that i was going to the door when i felt weak and i saw white stars and black I was slowly falling. 

"Well hello beautiful" a deep voice came from behind me, it sounded like mark with a low demon like voice

i turned around and saw "darkiplier" i quietly whispered, i saw that he had big angel like wings and they looked like they were burnt a bit. he had bright red eyes that glowed in the dim light.

"Yup that's me" he said as he was coming around putting his finger under my chin and slowly getting closer to me and looking closer in to my eyes as if he was trying to do something. 

"you have pretty e/c" (eye color) "eyes y/n" (your name) he whispered into my left ear. As he went back he smirked a-bit, but I frowned in disgust. 

"Where am I!" I screamed as he was about to leave the room. he turned around and gave me a devilish smile. 

"You my little angel, is in my guest room," the room had chains on the walls accompanied with splats of blood. Frighted, I saw that I was chained to the wall with cuffs around my wrists which where tight but not to tight for it to hurt.

i leaned against the wall and started to cry once he left the room. "THIS IS SUCH BULL!!," I cried "WHY ME!" "LET ME GO HOME...please?"

_______________________________________________________________________

End of chapter