Mine

"I Love you~"

Taeyeon confessed, staring into Tiffany's light brown orbs.

"..........." The latter did not say anything, she just had her eyes opened wide.

"I love you, i really do.." Taeyeon confessed once more when Tiffany did not response.

"Eversince i met you...i started developing some feelings towards you, Fany ah..." He bit his lips before continueing.

"I felt overjoyed whenever i'm with you...it's seems that you have a special aura that's able to melt my cold and rude personality away...well, maybe it's because i'm deeply in love with you that i forgot all those sad and unhappy memories whenever we're together. As days passes by, my love for you grew stronger. I became posessive over you too. That's why i hated Wooyoung. I want you to be mine...only mine..i want your mesmerizing eyes, your charming smile, your husky voice and most importantly your beautiful heart, to myself..."

"So....F-Fany ah~ W-would you...b-be my girlfriend?" Taeyeon asked timidly.

Tiffany sweared that her heart was thumping erratically when Taeyeon popped the question she had longed to hear. She was mentally screaming in her mind. Despite that, she managed to pull a straight face.

"Fany?" Taeyeon called her name softly, wanting an answer from her. The atmostphere was tense suddenly. It seems that there were only the two of them at that time, ignoring the fact that there were quite a number of cars passing by.

"I-" Tiffany didn't know what to say.

"It's okay..i understand...i'm only your friend..euhehe..don't mind me, just pretend i didn't confessed..we can sti-" Taeyeon was being cut off when a pair of lips were being pressed against his.

Taeyeon had his eyes opened, he was shocked, he didn't see this coming. The sight of Tiffany closing her eyes with her lips attached to his just made his heart flutter. Slowly, he closed his eyes too, wanting to savour the moment.

As he was about to kiss back, Tiffany pulled away.

Taeyeon frowned upon seeing the teasing look on Tiffany's face. He wanted something more than a peck.

"Are we together now?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know..." Tiffany stick her tongue out.

"Yah~" Taeyeon whined.

"I just kissed you babo~" She knocked his head with her knuckles.

"So?"

"So?" Tiffany stared at Taeyeon with disbelief, she couldn't believe that he was that dumb.

"What?" Taeyeon scratched his head in confusion.

"Aishh..i don't go around kissing people, Kim Taeyeon ssi.." Tiffany crosses her arm in annoyance.

"But...what does that gotta do with my confession?" Taeyeon was clueless.

"You dummy...don't talk to me until you've figured it out.."Tiffany huffed, as she slapped Taeyeon's hands away from her shoulder, standing up and walked away.

"Yah..Fany ah~" Taeyeon shouted as the figure disappeared from his sight.

"What does she mean? She told me she doen't go around kissing people..and she kissed me..she don't go around kissing people and she kiss- wait...she kissed me..so that means....." He trailed off for a moment before regaining his mind back.

"FANY AH~" He got up from the bench and started running, hoping to find his angel.

Soon after, he spotted a figure about 10 metres away.

"FANY! I'VE FIGURED OUT WHAT YOU MEANT!!!" He ran towards her.

"............" Tiffany ignored him.

"Fany *huff* *huff* *huff*" He panted, grabbing Tiffany arm.

"What?" Tiffany answered coldly.

Taeyeon threw his arm around Tiffany's slender waist, engulfing her in a tight embrace.

"I love you...and i know you love me too.." Taeyeon shamelessly added.

"Says who?" Tiffany pushed the guy away but Taeyeon still had his arms around her.

"Me.." He kissed her forehead, before staring at the blushing girl intently.

"I'm sorry..you know, i'm not very good at expressing and i'm slow when it comes to love, let alone being romantic and stuff..." He chuckled, making the girl smile.

"I don't care if you're not romantic...but...how on earth could you be so slow when i kissed you and told you i don't kissed people so randomly like this.."

"I'm sorry...But..i know what you meant now!" He grinned.

"Stupid.." Tiffany mumbled hitting his chest lightly.

"I'm your stupid boyfriend.." He smiled, kissing her cheeks.

"Then what am i?" Tiffany asked, eyes full of hope.

"You? You're......" He leaned forward and stopped when his mouth was just beside he ears.

"Mine....." He whispered, receiving a nudge in his stomach from his girlfriend.

"I love you, my Fany..."

"I...love you too, Tae..."

Taeyeon then leaned in once more, placing a soft kiss on Tiffany's pink lips.