Chapter 4

On the same day...

After school:

"Baby~ Wake up...class is over already.." Yuri tried to wake Jessica up from her deep slumber. She rested her head on her arm, which was on the table. She had been sleeping throughout the whole lesson.

"mmm~ I want to sleep, Kwon Seobang.." Jessica whined, pouting her lips with her eyes still closed.

"Go home and sleep then...come on..get your butts up!" Yuri patted Jessica's firm and round butt.

"YAH! Molester~" Jessica slapped Yuri's chest, causing the latter to laugh.

"Me? A molester? But the butt i'm touching belongs to my Girlfriend..." Yuri pat Jessica's butt again.

"YAH! Stop touching! Go away!!!" Jessica was shouting at Yuri.

"Why are you so grouchy, my sica Baby~?" Yuri hugged Jessica's waist and pouts.

"I'm sorry Seobang~ I'm just.....tired..." Jessica apologise for her moodswings.

"It's okay....i understand......come on....if you're tired, you should head home to rest.." Yuri kissed Jessica's forehead.

"Okay...I want you to accompany me....please?" Jessica tugged Yuri's shirt like a little girl begging her father to buy a doll for her.

"Hmm..i'm sorry baby..i can't make it today...i'll have to meet Mr Park..." Yuri kissed Jessica's forehead again.

"What for?...Don't go...stay with me.." Jessica hugged Yuri's waist tightly, burrying her head on Yuri's chest.

"I don't know why he wants to meet me too....maybe because of my assignments....i promise i'll accompany you tomorrow okay?" Yuri caress Jessica's cheek.

"I don't want! I want you today~" Jessica pouts again.

"But baby~ Please? You don't want to see me getting scolded by Mr Park right?" Yuri looked into her eyes.

"....................Fine.....but you'll have to spend the whole afternoon with me tomorrow...okay?" Jessica held up her pinkie.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Yuri hook his pinkie with Jessica's.

"Okay then..now, go meet that Mr Park~" Jessica pecks Yuri's lips and shoo him away.

"Okay..bye Baby~ Love you~" Yuri made a heart shape with his arms and ran off to find Mr Park.

"I'm all alone now.....wait...i'll find Tiffany!" Jessica said as she start searching for her Bestie.

Meanwhile....

"Taeyeon!" A voice make Taeyeon turned his body to face that person.

"Tiffany? Is there anything that i can help you with?'' Taeyeon smiled. (A/N Taeyeon don't usually smile...infact, frowning was he's second hobby...well the first is...staring at girl's butt.....however, he only smile to 'SPECIAL' people....)

"Umm..well...actually, i would like to buy you lunch...in order to express my gratitude towards you for giving me a ride back home that day.." Tiffany said shyly.

"Oh~ That..well...it's okay..you have already thank me...so, there isn't a need to buy me lunch.." Taeyeon kindly rejected the offer.

"Okay then.....b-but..umm.." Tiffany was stuttering.