The day

The day when the prom night will be held...

Outside Tiffany apartment, stood a handsome looking guy with a newly cut hair.

*Ding Dong*

"Coming~" An agelic voice could be heard from inside the apartment.

"Oh? Who are you?" Tiffany furrows her brows as she was suprised to find a guy standing outside her apartment holding a paper bag infront of his face to hide his identity.

"............"

"Yah!" Tiffany snatched the paperbag, revealing the guy's face.

"T-Taeyeon?"

"Euhehe.." The guy smiled sheepishly.

"Y-you got a new haircut?" Tiffany asked, supressing her laughter.

"Y-yeah....i thought it would be great to get a haircut since tonight's the prom night..i wanna look handsome standing beside you.." He confessed.

"D-does it look weird?" He asked frantically when he noticed the girl covering her mouth, laughing silently.

"N-no.." Tiffany lied, however, she couldn't take it anymore and just bursted out in laughter.

"Yah~ I look weird don't i?" Taeyeon pouted, covering his face with the paper bag again.

"Oh come on~ You're not weird...just..too cute.." Tiffany comfort the guy, trying to bring down his hand.

"Liar..why would you laugh at someone who's cute..." Taeyeon sulked even more.

"Well..it's just that i'm not used to you having fringe...i'm used to seeing you with your neat crew cut.." Tiffany smiled, messing his fringe which was slightly touching his eyebrows. Honestly, he looks much more handsome with this new haircut, it seems like his a model or something.

"Hmpff.." Taeyeon crossed his arms, walking past Tiffany and into her apartment.

"Where's auntie?" Taeyeon asked, settling himself on the couch.

"She went out with her friends to the newest mall.." Tiffany went to the kitchen to grab a cup of drink for Taeyeon.

"Thanks.." Taeyeon sipped his drink.

"Anyway..this is for you..." He handed the paper bag to the girl sitting next to him.

"Oh? What's this?" Tiffany asked.

"Open it.."He smiled.

"OMO! It's the heels that i always wanna buy....how do you know i love this brand?!?!" Tiffany exclaimed, admiring the new pair of glossy black heels in her hands.

"Well...actually..i didn't know you love this brand...i just thought that'll suit your dress.." Taeyeon scratched the back of his neck.

"Glad that you like it..." He added.

"I love it..thanks Tae.." Tiffany smiled, with her eyes turning into beautiful crescent moons.

That night..

"Tae...can you wait a while more..i'm not ready yet.." Tiffany said while trying to comb her hair properly with her phone between her shoulder and her ear. She was currently talking to Taeyeon over the phone.

"Okay sure...take your time.." Taeyeon replied over the phone.

"Thanks Tae...i'll be fast.." Tiffany ended the call before proceeding to her dressing table to touch up on her make up.

At the same time.

"Okay sure...take your time.." Taeyeon smiled although Tiffany couldn't see it.

"Bye..." He placed his phone back into his pocket after Tiffany hung up.

"Aigoo..girls...hehe.." He chuckled over the thought of going to the prom night with Tiffany.

"Oh..i almost forgot.." Taeyeon pivots around, opening the door to his car before taking something out.

"Tiffany will love this.." Taeyeon smiled at the bouquet of roses in different shades of pink, in his hand. He sniffed it, before showing a satisfied smile on his face.

After an hour.

"Tae...i'm sorry..i was too busy that i forgot to keep track of time...i'm really sorry.." Tiffany apologised.

"................."

"Tae?"

"..............."

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany snapped her fingers infront of his face.

"H-Huh?"

"Why are you spacing out...are you getting tired from waiting too long.."

"A-ah...NO! of course not..i..a-ah...actually...enjoy waiting for you.." Taeyeon felt shy after thinking out loud. Tiffany blushed, feeling all jittery from what Taeyeon had just said.

"Well...you look....handsome.." Tiffany praised the 'oh-so-red' Taeyeon.

"Thanks...You're....Beautiful...Gorgeous...Wonderful..captivating...I-I m-mean...you're......Perfect.." Taeyeon chuckled nervously. He didn't know what was happening but..those words just seem to spill out from his mouth at the sight of the angel in front of him.

"T-Thanks...tae.." Tiffany smiled with her face heated up.

"Well....shall we go n-now?"

'God! Stop stuttering, Kim Taeyeon!' Taeyeon mentally cursed himself.

"Okay.."