Be mine for the night?

They say time pass extremely fast when you're enjoying yourselves, but i think, time passes faster when you're having exams.

Soon, the four of them , Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri, alongside with their classmates.

Now that the exams are over, there are only two things left to worry about.

Their results and....

The Prom Night..

"Good Afternoon Class!" Mr Ahn greeted.

Taeyeon is currently sitting next to Tiffany, while the YulSic couple are seated in front of them.

Taeyeon couldn't take his eyes off the goddess next to him, she was just too perfect.

He admires the serious look on her face when she's listening to the teacher attentively.

'You never fail to make my heart flutter everytime i see you...'-Taeyeon.

Sensing the intense stare from the person next to her, Tiffany stretched her hand, giving the guy a slap on his arm.

"Stay focus..." Tiffany gave him a fake glare.

"Arraso.." Taeyeon smiled dorkily.

Tiffany divert her attention back to Mr Ahn, who was now explaining the details for the Prom Night.

"Now, i guess all of you know that the Prom night is held at the end of the year for the upcoming graduates of our University right? This year, it's you turn to attend the anual Prom Night. It'll be held this coming Saturday night at 6pm..so that means you people have to find yourself a partner within the next 2 days. Is that okay?" Mr Ahn asked.

"Daee~" The class answered.

Taeyeon turned his head towards Tiffany, hoping that she would do the same too.

But to his greatest dismay, Tiffany was looking at Wooyoung who is currently doing his silly acts to attract the girl's attention.

'I guess, i have to ask you soon...or else..'

Taeyeon sighs, turning his head back, waiting for the bell to ring which declares the end of school for today.

"Fany!"

"Oh..Hi Tae!" Tiffany smiled.