THE GAME

"So, what do you wanna eat?"

"Cheese Burger~"

"Okay...sit here while i buy the food okay?"

Tiffany nodded her head and took her phone out to entertain herself while Taeyeon walked towards the queue in front of the cashier counter.

Let's skip all the way after they've finish their lunch, okay? keke...

"I'm full~" Tiffany burped cutely.

"Good then...no more whining from you.."

"Since when did i whine?"

"Always, Princess.."

Tiffany blushed at the pet name Taeyeon gave her.

"Shall we head back to the rest house now?" Taeyeon asked, wiping his mouth with the napkin.

"No....Jess called me and she said she'll be meeting us after they had their lunch..so why don't we just go shopping while waiting for them?" Tiffany eyes blinked as she suggested shopping.

"Shopping? No thanks...i think i'll just head to the beach or something..."

"But i wanna go shopping..." Tiffany whined.

"See? You're whining again.." Taeyeon teased.

"I don't care..i'm going shopping and you're following..." Tiffany demanded.

"Wae? Why must i follow you?"

"Because it's not safe for me to go alone.."

"Don't go then..."

"You're such a meanie...i just want you to accompany me..it's that too difficult for you to do?" Tiffany pouted.

Taeyeon somehow felt guilty making Tiffany sad, so, he had no choice but to agree with the latter.

"Fine..i'll go with you..."

"Really?"

"Yeah...i don't want you to call me 'meanie'..."

"Well, you can't blame me..because you're really a Meanie?"

"Am i still a meanie after i agreed accompanying you to shopping?"

"Hmm.....a little.." Tiffany joked.

"Well, then..if i'm a meanie, then you're the meanie's bestfriend, that makes you mean too.." Taeyeon explain logically.

Tiffany could only sit there and gave him her infamous 'unbelievable' look.

Both of them shopped various shophouses, selling pretty handmade accessories, such as keychains, hairpins, necklace, bracelets and many more..

None of them gain interest from Taeyeon and that's why he's feeling bored, extremely bored.

"Taeyeon~ Look...it's pretty right?" Tfffany showed Taeyeon a necklace with a hot pink 'T' shaped pendant hanging on it and a small diamond on the edge of the pendant.

"Mmm~Not bad..."

Tiffany took a look at the price tag and put the necklace down immediately when she knows the price.

She then dragged Taeyeon out of that shop too.

"What happen? Why didn't you buy it? I thought you like that?"

"It's expensive...." Tiffany pouted and then walked past Taeyeon.

'Should i get her that?' - Taeyeon.

"Tiffany..wait here..i'll be right back.."

"Where are you going?"

"Washroom~"

"Ahjumma, how much is this?" Taeyeon showed the shopkeeper the necklace that Tiffany saw just now.

"55000 won, young man.."

"Okay...here you go.."

The shop keeper then handed the necklace to Taeyeon.

"Thank you, Ahjumma...Have a nice day~"

"You too.."

4pm..

"Tae~"

"What?"

"Yah~ Why are you so grumpy today?"

"Because i'm with you.."

"Yah~"

"Shut up, Yul..."

"Baby~ Tae bullied me again~"

"Shut up, Seobang.." Jessica slapped Yuri's face gently, feeling a little annoyed by his 'aegyo'.

"Baby~~~" Yuri whined more.

"Serves you right..." Taeyeon scoffed.

"Stop being so mean, Taeyeon.." Tiffany pouts.

"Ask him to stop getting on my nerve too.." Taeyeon pointed at Yuri.

"He didn't do anything Taeyeon..."

"He did.....he ruin my trip with you~" Taeyeon mumbled the last few words, making it inaudible.

"What?" Tiffany beg for pardon.

"Nothing...." Taeyeon sighed.

"Let's play a game~" Yuri suggested.

"I'm out of it~"

"Yah..just play...will it kill you?"

"It' won't...but seeing you makes me feel like dying.."

"Taeyeon~" Tiffany whined.

"Fine...i'll stop my nonsense okay?" Taeyeon then walked to the nearest bench and sat there.

"Taeyeon~ Join us please?" Tiffany poked his arm.

"I don't want to..'

"Please? It'll be fun..."

"Okay..Okay.." Taeyeon deep breathed and make his way towards Yuri and Jessica.