Teasers

"UGH~ Jess, you're heavy!"

"Shut up! Just keeping moving!"

"I c-can't~ AHH!"

"OMO! Tiffany! Are you okay?" Taeyeon throw Yuri on the floor and ran towards Tiffany.

"I think i sprained my ankle!" Tiffany sobbed.

"I'll carry you back to the rest house..."

"Taeyeon..."

"Yes?"

"Stop calling me Tiffany..call me Fany..like Jess and Yuri..we're already close friends..right?"

"O-okay then..you can call me 'Tae' too~"

"Tae~"

"Hmm?"

"Nothing...i just feel like calling your name.."

"Seems like you had fun there eh?"

"Yeah! The weather there is good too!"

"You look cute here..."

"Heh..thanks...look! Tae is cute in here too right?"

"Mmm..yeah.."

"Look at the fish i'm holding! It's big right? Tae caught it! He's a great fisher!"

"Really?"

"Isn't the sandcastle pretty? Tae built that...he even wrote my name on the edge of the sandcastle!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"............."

"THIS IS THE FUNNIEST! Look at Tae's face! I drew that on his face while he's sleeping!" Tiffany chuckled as she pointed to the 'poop' drawing on Taeyeon's face, in the photograph.

"STOP TALKING ABOUT TAEYEON!"

The loud voice startled Tiffany.

"IT HURTS! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL THIS WHILE?" That guy exclaimed.

"I...I...." Tiffany didn't know what to say.

"I Love you Tiffany....Will you be my girlfriend? Please?"

"Wooyoung.........I...."

"Please?" Wooyoung begged.

"Tae, you don't have to send me back home today..i'll be at the library with Wooyoung...He'll send me home.."

"Okay...sure thing, Fany.." Taeyeon walked away sadly.