What Do You Want, Wattpad?

This isn't a real chapter of Wattpad 101. This is a question. As I continue to write future chapters, what would you like to see? I'm happy to gather together resources, create new lists that will help you use this as a reference like describing faces, or dialogue tags. I am happy giving my two sense on a common writing feature, if you wanted an opinion on something I haven't talked about so far. 

If you give me an idea I write about, the chapter will have you as the dedication, and I'll probably give you a follow to boot. So give me subjects you want to hear about that I haven't already done before. I really want this book to be full of useful references and tools to help people write, and I don't think of everything, so now is a good time to ask. 

I never followed up on the "In America" series. Did you want more of those? Trouble describing? Do you need more adjectives to describe houses? Whatever you think is important, let me know. How about chapter orders? Should I rearrange them so all the describe faces/bodies/dialogue tag/software lists and references are next to each other? Any advice that can make this book better, I'm willing to do. 

Also, have I written anything that you find woefully inaccurate? This book has evolved over the years and so have I. At some point, I need to go back and fix things that are dated. If you find anything jarringly inaccurate or maybe offensive, let me know and I can clean those up. This book is for every body, so this is your chance to give me input so I can generate a book every writer on Wattpad can use.