Every Fan Fiction Ever Written (Part 3)

This was supposed to be the last one... but what can I say, these are fun. Part 4 should conclude the story, lol. I might pull it out of wattpad and put it into it's own book, considering. 

*****

"Young lady! You are not walking out of this house!"

"I'm leaving!" I shout at my abusive parents, then storm out the door.

My adrenaline was racing. That was the first time I ever told my parents off. Finally, these last two weeks in which the entire relationship between me, Zack, and David resided had clearly changed me as a person. Probably, but not really, since I'm exactly the same person I was before.

Wow, a lot really had happened these last few weeks. First started dating David, then dumped him after finding out he was a former gang boss, then started dating Zack, only to dump him when it was plot convenient, only to almost kiss David, which Zack saw and became angry about despite the fact we weren't dating. Zack then took me on a magical tour with him all across the country, then David showed up, then Zack, then David, then Zack again.

My most recent status with the two boys: I had walked in on Zack kissing his old flame, a girl who was in another all girl band. While they were dating, she had cheated on him, so he had left her. However, now she was back in my little town that no one comes to, to try to win Zack back. Of course, as soon as Zack saw me he pushed her away, although likely he was trying to push her away before he saw me. He was having a conversation with her where he was declaring he hated her and wanted nothing to do with her before she suddenly kissed him. However, he totally kissed a girl! So I ran away without making an attempt to let him explain himself. Clearly the right decision.

Meanwhile, David hasn't been around for the last 24 hours, and totally ignored my last text so clearly he doesn't love me and never had. Just as I finished expositioning, my phone began to ring.

"Hey?"

"Hey Boo (my friends call me boo now, I decided)," Jessica was on the other line.

"Hey, Jessica."

"Are you alright? You sound bad on the phone!" Jessica exclaims.

"Yeah... my life is miserable right now. Zack is cheating on me with another girl, and David disappeared off the face of the earth. So I walked out on my parents."

"Oh my gawd! I was going to go with my mom on her chemotherapy to provide emotional support, but clearly you need more support! Let's go out drinking!"

"I could really use that, thank you for dropping everything to just cater to me, for second there I thought you might be more than my one dimensional support character by having your own issues and problems."

"No problem, I literally exist to further your plot!"

Jessica drove up in her car. Jane was also in the car. Sara was mysteriously absent. We took off to the club that sells alcohol to high school students, and I got a strawberry daiquiri. It tingled on my tongue. The smooth taste of strawberry goodness drifted down my throat with each sip, followed by the subsequent numbing effect of the alcohol as all my worries went away. I moaned in orgasmic pleasure. The other girls didn't notice, since they were having their own foodgasms. Jessica was drinking another fruity drink while Jane was eating peanuts, those succulent salty peanuts caressing her mouth with each bite, or so I'm told.

A bunch of older college guys approached us with a rapey vibe that we totally ignored.

"Hey, girls, want to hit the dance floor."