ห้า

Dizzy at first, my eyes fluttered slowly and noticed P'Forth asleep on the other couch. My head was buzzing and as i tried to sit up straight i felt like i was getting hit by a school bus straight into my forehead. Hangover was probably the worst feeling ever. Looking at P'Forth then at the wide glass window that's looking down into town with sun blaring in, i felt horrible.

I never slept over in other people's house before, i never slept with a guy before either. I was feeling trashy looking down at my outfit, looking like a trash and feeling a tremendous pain in my head. This wasn't my scene, what in the world caused me to do this?

I slowly got up and left the flat quietly. I didn't want to wake P'Forth because if i had this headache he was probably gonna have one as well.

Walking on the sidewalk to get to the inn was a good 15 minutes walk, but the fresh air i thought would help ease this headache.

I couldn't get that 'trashy' feeling out of my head. I felt trashy, i woke up in clothes i was in yesterday, getting out of flat of a guy's house i didn't even know, that i practically got drunk with. I never felt more low in my life than this very moment. Though i didn't do anything and all i can remember was conversation and then sleeping, i felt like i was being judged by people walking past me probably because i was still a mess.

I'm never going to do this ever again. Why did i even do it in the first place? I was making excuses for myself like 'oh you had a tough week moving and the housing issue and transferring immigration information, bank accounts and such when in reality it was because of P'Pha.

The other life issues i had to handle were difficult but P'Pha standing me up was worse. I didn't know him well enough but it felt horrible to be stood up and then seeing him making out with a pretty hot bleached blonde was not a good feeling.

I hated this. Why was i hung up so badly on him? He caught my attention from the first moment he offered to take me to the Inn and my suitcase, strangers in America didn't do that. They were rare and i never found a person, more like a gentleman like that before. Then the restaurant encounter, it felt like a movie scene when he ordered me a meal and paid for it. It all felt surreal and perfect. Why would he stand me up? Did i say something? Did i do something weird? Did the duck thingy creep him out? Ugh. My head was only getting worst, i entered the Inn and hopped into the shower then straight to bed. I slept silently because tomorrow was gonna be a long day. I will get the keys and i need to get furniture. Today was just a nothing day.

***

Am i the only one who suddenly gets sad everytime Wayo is feeling down? Damn P'Pha for standing up and messing with our Nong's feelings haha // your comments and votes really inspires me to update, so here's another one for you guys!! 😉❤