สิบเอ็ด

The next three days i spent grocery shopping, doing home decors, cleaning and hanging out with P'Forth and his friends. On the fourth day, the door bell rang.

I opened it and saw P'Forth leaning his side on the dirt frame, grinning with his hands behind his back.

"Guess what?" He said smiling widely.

"Chicken butt." I said and giggled.

"No, Yo uhh guess again." He said, standing straight this time.

"I'm a bad guesser so just tell me." I said.

"You're no fun. Well guess who has tickets to the DMF?" He said.

"This one's hard... let me guess, you?" I said and laughed.

"So funny Yo, and yes!" He said, showing the tickets to me as he walked in.

"And guess who's going with me? You!" He said plopping down on the couch.

"I don't even know what that is." I said.

"It's the Dublin Music Festival. It lasts all weekend, from Friday night to Monday morning. You will like stay in tents, meet people and stuff like that. Isn't that fun?" He said.

"Oh wow! I've never been to one of those before, is it like the Leeds Festival?" I asked.

"Yeah uh kind of, except this one's in Dublin." He continued, "Here's your ticket, be ready tomorrow morning, we will be driving down early along with our friends so we can set up our tents and get the best spot."

"Okay, so how much do i owe you? For the ticket and the gas?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said, now walking over to my refrigerator.

"P', i'm serious. You can't pay everything for me." I told him.

Now opening the refrigerator and pulling out a bottle of water, he said, "Nope. I told you, you're like a brother to me, i got you." He said, sipping the drink.

"P'Forth please." I said, going through my bag to pull my wallet out.

"No need to go through that, i'm not accepting any cash from you." He said, shrugging his shoulder, grabbing a banana then walking back over to his previous position on the couch.

"Is there anything interesting on TV." He said, flipping through channels. 

I took 50€ out of my wallet and walked over to give it to him.

"Wayo!" He said, "No, i'm not taking this" and placed it back in my wallet.

"P', i feel uncomfortable like this." I said.

"Sucks to be you then." He said.

"P'Forth.." I sighed.

"Yo, i don't care. I'm not taking the money, i don't wanna go through this every time. End of story. Every time you're with me, you're not paying a single cent." He finally said with a stern face.

"Now back to the channels? Oh look! it's the Family Guy." He said.

We watched Family Guy for a bit then P'Forth helped me choose what to take with me for the festival. We ended up packing four shirts and four jeans. P'Forth said, even that was too much. Everyone usually change twice in three days period but since it was my first time going, it was acceptable to have this many wardrobe changes.

After P'Forth left, i showered and hopped in bed since we have a long road trip ahead of us early in the morning.

***

Just a little filler update for you all, i'm still halfway done with the next two chapters. What do you guys think would happen at the festival? hmmm get your fans ready 'cause it'll get quite steamy aye but yeah, thanks for reading ❤