Reflections

It's my life in poetry. Every dark emotion, every happy emotion I've felt. It's mine. Everything in here, has meaning to me, I wouldn't write it if it didn't. The emotional roller coasters, the happy, the sad, the good times, the bad. All of it is my experiences and how I saw it. I hope you can all find a way to connect with it in some way, or at least find your own meaning. 

Reflections

Copyright © (Sydney Elizabeth) All Rights Reserved COPYRIGHT:

This novel, "Reflections" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and all associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyrighted. All rights reserved by the owner of creator of this work (Sydney Elizabeth) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation,distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own, and is not covered by my copyright. No copyright fragment intended.

If you guys would like to use any of my poetry for anything, please contact me through PM, I'd be more than happy to work something out, but I need to be spoken to before they can be used as this is all my own original work.