Procrastination In Progress...

Zean's P.O.V

While hearing her lame plan, I tried as much I could to stifle my laughter.

She wants to go to Orleans, kick him in the nuts and come back! After what he has done, he should be taught a lesson. She is obviously being soft. Or, maybe she still has feelings for him! No. It's too soon and she doesn't know the whole truth about what's his face! Of course she loves him. Ow! Why does my heart ache?

"Hey. Are you listening to me?" she tilted her face sideways.

"Don't you think it's a little lame to go there, kick him and return?" I started getting irritated. Why is she acting dumb?

"Well, I am not very good at devising plans." she said, stopping to gobble up food. "I am more of a spontaneous person, u know"

"Well, we don't want your spontaneity to get us into trouble. Do we?" I raised an eyebrow, making her grin.

"Hmm, I can't plan and you don't want me in trouble. Hmm..." she pondered, tapping her nose with the index finger. "Why don't you plan something and also assist me in my endeavour?"

She suddenly sat upright and stared at me. Those beautiful pair of eyes. It chills your spine. She need not even say a word. Her eyes speak for her. The sparkling green pair can take on the world if beauty could win battles.

"Why do you zone off every time I talk to you?" she asked, shaking her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, sorry! Yeah. I would love to assist you on your mission, captain!" I tried to cover up. She needs to focus on something else now. I can't be the distraction. What if everything goes fine and what's his face didn't do anything wrong!

"Great, let's brainstorm!" she said, fist-pumping the air. Cute!

After hours of fighting and bickering over issues that could go wrong and nearly emptying the restaurant, we finalized the plan. It was a master plan. What's his face still had two more days to enjoy and that gave us time to device something elaborate and perfect.

Awesome! Now I wouldn't need to make any more excuses to see her. She will be with me for two straight days.

As much as I wanted to teach him a lesson for hurting her, I really was looking forward to spend time with her. We could go to the Rock 'n' Roll marathon as I heard her enjoying Rolling Stones the other day.

"So, we start tomorrow. Early morning" I said, hoping she would wake up that early.

"Yeah sure!"

I think she is too excited to hear the second part of the sentence!

"Okay! So pick you up at 6?" I still had my doubts

"Okay! Don't worry. I am mostly a morning person" she stated

"Then I really do hope tomorrow is not one of those grumpy days" I said crossing my chest.

"I'll be in my best behavior, my dear Watson" she winked

"Alright then, we need to pack and it's already dark. Let me drop you home" I tipped the waiter and we walked to the parking lot.

After dropping her, I suddenly felt fatigued. The past two days were pretty stressful and I badly needed sleep. But the thought of seeing her in just few hours energized me enough to throw whatever I could find into the bagpack. I then made mental notes to call up my secretary to inform that I would be unavailable and called up some agents to book a room, and well, not to brag, a surprise.

After setting the alarm, I fell into the bed to fall into a heavenly slumber... Tomorrow will be good.

***Hey, two chapters in a day. I am just trying to write short chapters, but frequent ones. Hope you enjoy. Zean & Amaya on a mission! The chapters are going to be getting better. Well, as usual. PLEASE COMMENT, like, vote, fan.... I give you permission. DO ANYTHING!! Oh and the book's name change. Was doing some serious editing and stuff and this sounded suitable. Sorry for the churn. TC. Peace Out <3 !!