Oh God! Save Her...

Zeans's P.O.V:

I reached my place with a heavy heart, brooding over the day's events. It's just sad to know that the one you like is already taken. I couldn't help feel a little jealous about him having such an awesome girl though. She is every man's dream. Agreed that she is a little different and doesn't hold her emotions very well but hey, no one is perfect.

10:30 PM and I at last reach my place. Locking my car I saw her purse in the back seat. Uh. OhTalk about being careless.

I stood there for a minute considering going back to her place. The hidden intention was obviously to see her, but I didn't want to be thought of as a freak. I was trying to reason it out with myself and persuaded myself to go. She would have to go to her collage tomorrow. She would need her purse!

And with that I happily zoomed off to her place, hopingshe would be awake.

I knocked on her door pretty loudly, maybe because of the adrenalin rush I felt and hoped to see her amazing smile at the earliest. No response.

I could see the lights on from the creek on the door, a faint ringing sound could be heard and I knew she was in there.  Is she okay? 

I had this strange intuition that something was off. Even though there were possibilities that she could have fallen asleep forgetting to turn the lights off, I didn't feel good about this.

I decided to break in. I knew I would do anything to know she is alright. I also knew that it would be scandalizing for her if she emerges from her bath to see me rip off the door. What the heck!

I ran to the opposite direction and came back to hit the door with all my force. No help.

I did that a couple of more times and the door started rattling.

Finally! I ran one last time and hit the door with so much force causing me to fly along with it. Ouch! That hurt.

I got up rubbing my elbow and pain shot up which made my clench my teeth. Now I'll have to take an off from work. Great!

As my eyes searched through the apartment to catch a glimpse of her, I saw feet sticking out from another room. I panicked. Please God, let that not be her... She got murdered? Suicide? Oh God! Please no. No. No.

All possiblities played on my mind as I ran towards her.

I was shocked at the sight. There was a blood stain on the wall and I turned her to figure out that she had hit her forehead against it. There was cut. How deep?  I couldn't tell. I grabbed my phone to call 911 and gave her address, threatening them to be here the next moment.

I kept thinking what would have happened to her. It wasn't possible that she could have done this to herself. She shouldn't have or she is going to definitely have it from me when she wakes up. I tried spilling water on her face with no result. Oh God! Let this be over soon!

The next thing I knew, I was running along with her to the ICU and lost her sight after being man handled by the doctors to stop. "I just want her to be fine" I screamed.

"You will have to let us help you sir, please don't panic, she will be fine" trailed off the doctor's voice into the chamber.

Hours went by and I was sitting glued to my seat, only making occasional trips to the washroom. I had not eaten anything since I met her yesterday, but I had no intentions of moving from my seat fearing the doctor would choose the exact time to present himself. Damn! What is taking these mad men so long? Should I just walk into the room? After brooding and mumbling to myself, I decided to give up the idea of causing any more trouble. I also made a mental note to fix the door before she is back home.

"Hi...mister...?" the snobby looking man asked, taking off his gloves.

"Murphy. Zean Murphy" I hastily replied, trying to read the old man's face.

"Mr. Murphy... she is alright." he said, making me sigh of relief, "She needs to stay under observation for two days and then she is good to go."

"Can I see her now?" I asked pleadingly making him smile. Stupid oldie!

"Sure! But she had to be sedated. We have stitched her up, thank god she was brought at the right time or she would have had some internal bleeding" he said grimly, making me wince. I decided to mentally hi-five myself, for taking the decision to rip her door apart. She would be less pissed if I told her this, now.

"Thanks so much Doc..." I said, already running towards her ward.

I came inside and shut the door quietly, just so she doesn't get disturbed. No one can imagine the feeling of seeing the one you care about, the one you like, safe. I was grinning like a clown and just watched her sleep. Her head was bandaged and I could see blood stain through it. I tried imaging the pain she would have went through and winced as if something pierced my heart. I had never felt this way about a girl before and I couldn't describe how it felt when I was near her. I could actually vanquish my whole life just looking at her face...

"What are you doing here? Why are you grinning like that? What happened to me? Owww it hurts!!" she took me by surprise. I guess I was lost for God knows how long...

"Uh. Hmm... Glad you are fine miss tipsy" I tried to steady myself.

"Okay, Thanks, But it hurts a lot and I don't remember a thing!!" she exclaimed.

I sighed and started telling her everything hoping she wouldn't kill me,

As I finished I saw her face turn pale, as if the blood supply was cut off. Her flustered features showed signs of agony and remorse which frightened me.

"What happened?" I asked "I don't like you frowning!"

"I think he is cheating on me!" She cried out.

***Hey my munchkins... Another chapter finished. As usual I will be waiting for your comments and suggestions (I'm sure someone will hear my prayers). Thanks to the people who fanned me.. Really means a lot... this chapter is in dedication to them and one of my favorite writers over here... So..Have fun on the weekend and please please please do comment.. Don't make me lose heart. :P Thanks again... Peace Out <3