Revelations... (Part 1)

Zean's P.O.V

I have seen some sick people but, this was a new low. As if lying and cheating on the girl you supposedly loved was not enough, bruising another, seemed monstrous, even for a guy like Rex. The tablet he had taken earlier was of high dosage, which had got him a little disoriented. The moment he caught a glimpse of Amaya, he had started punching me furiously to get me off him. Seeing him for real after all this ordeal had my blood boiling, and it was time that I punched him on his nose and knocked him out. I laid him down to survey the damage to the room and decided to bring him back to my room rather than leave him here and risk losing him again. After all, we had come here for some answers and there seemed to be a bigger problem here. What the hell was up with them and who is that girl? As my breathing went back to normal I started getting worried about what must be going on in the other room. Hope that girl is not posing as a threat to Amaya. Knowing that I have to act fast, I pocketed the Rex's wallet and some keys lying on the coffee table and picked him up to move. I was cautious to not let anyone see us in the hallway when I dragged him to the door and inserted the card into the slot.

It was all dark inside and I could only see the soft dim lights from my room. MY ROOM! There goes the bed sheet. I made a mental note to taunt Amaya after all this is over. As I was lost in my trail of thoughts I saw a silhouette emerge into the hallway. It was she. Amaya. As she hurried over, the dim lights on the runway elaborated her worried features, her eyes shining with unasked questions, moving back and forth between me and the unconscious jerk. I did not know where to start. Even though, in the act of self-defense and momentary rage I punched him, I felt guilty that I had done it not for myself, but for her. Will she ever get a chance to understand my feelings?

"Are you okay?" she asked, which sounded more like she was trying to comfort herself.

"Oh yes. Yes, I am" I hastily replied, did not wanting her to worry.

"Oh. Good. I was really worried about you" she said, pointing at him "but, why is he like this?" 

"I might have punched him on his nose knocking him out!" I replied, looking down at the floor, not wanting to look at her reaction.

"Oh." she gasped. I could sense that she was trying to process what I just said. "Well, I think we'll have to wait for our answers then. I think we should put him on my bed and handcuff him" she continued, showing me the handcuffs.

"How on earth did you get that?" I was really starting to get creeped out.

"Relax. I have no other intentions" she said with a wry smile, "I found it on the girl with the key attached to it, so I took it off her hand."

We both decided to put Rex into Amaya's bedroom as we didn't want to scare that poor girl. As we were handcuffing him to the mast, he was moaning and muttering, but was too knocked up to realize anything.

Exhaustion took over me as I walked to the corridor, which led to the drawing room. As I passed by the giant mirror on the wall, I noticed a clit on my lip as a result of his blind punches. I tried to rub off the blood, making me wince with pain. It cut was worse than I had though. Sighing, I made my way toward the couch and slumped on the futon. I could hear Amaya in the kitchen, probably making some snack for us. I was starving like a hobbit and wanted to cram up anything and everything. With all the demonstration of bruteness, I suddenly felt my mind go numb. And before I realized I was sleeping away to glory...

Amaya's P.O.V

I had bought tortilla chips on our way here and was making nachos for the both of us. As I loved cheese and it made me cheerful, I added loads of it and put it under a hot grill to melt. Though my hands were busy, my mind kept on replaying the scene again and again, making me want to yell. I tried hard to push back all the frustration until I got to hear each one of their stories. After cleaning up the counter, I carried the delicious looking snack, praying that it tastes that good too...

"You know you can shift a little, I also want to sit" I said, not looking at him and trying to search for the remote control.

When he didn't reply, I turned to find him happily snoring away... Poor soul had to suffer a huge deal because of me. I went into my room and bought a blanket to spread on him and sat on the carpeted floor, somewhat glad to have to not share the nachos. Wicked me!

Nearly an hour passed by and I was already full till my neck. As I was suppressing my happy burps, I heard sounds from my bedroom making the hair on back of my neck stand up. He was calling out for someone. I started shaking and contemplated going in alone or to wake Zean up! Even if Rex didn't kill me, Zean would, if I decided to go in alone. But I didn’t want to get hit on my face as it happened to me many years ago when I tried waking one of my cousin's up. The idiot punched my bloody nose; actually, it was bloody afterwards. Ever since then I had been very scared to wake people up. As all the weird thoughts kept jamming into my mind I spotted a wooden stick in the corner and decided to prod Zean with it. At least, I will be in a safe distance and not get punched on my already nonexistent nose.

"What!" he jerked up from his sleep. Seeing him bloody eyed made me wonder if I made the wrong move.

"Oh... mmm. Well. Rex is awake it seems" I muttered putting the stick back in the corner.

"How do you know? Don't tell me you went in there alone! Did you just poke me with a stick?" He kept on asking and answering himself, rubbing his eyes out.

"Oh. No. No. I didn't. Thought I would wake you up first" I replied with a winning smile, hoping he doesn't get angry. "Oh and sorry for poking you. Once bitten twice shy sort of thing."

Hearing Rex make louder noises now that he knew there were other people in the room, Zean motioned me to sit down while he went to check on Rex. With him handcuffed, I was a little less worried for Zean. For now, I was focused on getting the truth out of Rex...

*** Sorry I take too much time. Don't ask! Anyway, thank you to all the loyal readers who bear with me. C ya soon munchkins... Peace out lovelies <3