Piercing Andre's Heart {13}

A.N.- Real quick, I'm sorry, because I just realized how short this chapter is Dx I'll try to post another one today to make up for it :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                ***Pierce’s POV ***

                It had been a week since I had gone to Andre’s house. He hadn’t seemed depressed since, and I was happy. I was walking over to hang out with Shailer now.

                “Hey Pierce,” he greeted, sitting outside of his house with his dad. “Hi Shailer. Hi Mr. Sanchez.” Mr. Sanchez nodded at me. “Hello Pierce. How are you?” “Good, thanks for asking,” I said and Shailer got up.

                “Let’s go inside,” he said and I followed him into his house. We went to his room and he sat on his bed. “So, what’s up with you and Andre? Did you tell him about making out with Vinny?” I shook my head and he pulled out a bottle of Vodka from under his bed.

                “No. And he’s not going to find out,” I said and Shailer smirked. He took a swing from the bottle before handing it to me. I sat down next to him and took a swing, loving the burn as it made its way down my throat.

                “So he doesn’t need to know when his boyfriend is kissing other people?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. I sighed. “Look, what Andre doesn’t know, won’t hurt him. I do love him. But I’m not the kind of person that can be with just one person like this. It sounds shallow, but it’s true.”

                Shailer smirked. “Oh boy, I know,” he said and leaned over, kissing me. “Andre…I feel kind of funny calling him that after all the years of just calling him Aleixandre. Oh well. He’s pretty innocent when it comes to relationships.”

                My turn to smirk. “Oh, I wouldn’t say innocent. More like naïve. But I do love him, Shailer, I really do,” I said and Shailer took another swing. “Not innocent, huh? Well Pierce, neither are we,” he said, and kissed me gently. I grinned. “Oh, we aren’t?”

                “Do I need to prove it?” he asked, taking another swing. I snatched the bottle and took a large swing before grinning wider. “Maybe.”

                                                                                                ***

                “Owen, what do I do?” I groaned, sitting at his house. “I thought you were in love with this kid. Why the hell would you fuck Shailer?” he asked, shaking his head at me.

                I shrugged helplessly. “I don’t know. We had a little Vodka…and we were just fucking around…” Owen sighed. “Look Pierce, you don’t have to tell Andre you fucked Shailer. Shailer won’t tell him, you know that. You can fuck someone without Andre knowing.”

                I nodded slowly. “Y-You’re right. Andre doesn’t need to know. I can make love to someone, and love someone else. Nothing wrong with that,” I whispered, trying to convince myself. Yea. Yea, it wouldn’t hurt Andre as long as he never found out I had cheated on him. And he never would. I could cheat on him a million times and he would never find out. And I could still date him and be in love with him, and he could remain in love with me.

                I smiled and jumped up. “You’re the best, Owe. I need to go meet my boyfriend at the movies, though.” Owen gave a short wave. “See you. Just make sure you’re sneaky about all this, Pierce.”

                I nodded and left his house. I made my way to the movies where Andre was standing outside. I walked up to him and he smiled and kissed me. “Hi Pierce,” he said and hugged me. I hugged him back lovingly. “Hello Andre!”

                “You’re in a good mood,” he said. I nodded. “Indeed I am! It’s been a good day, and it’s about to get better.” I leaned down and kissed him again, loving him. I loved him so, so much. But I could love him and whore around a little. And it wouldn’t hurt Andre, because I’d make sure he would never find out.