Piercing Andre's Heart {14}

***Andre’s POV***

                “Pierce, this is Jay. He was at the party we met at, but you probably don’t remember him,” I said and Pierce smiled and shook Jay’s hand. “Hiya Jay. I’m Pierce, obviously. Andre’s boyfriend.” I smiled and grabbed his hand.

                “Nice to meet you…again. Kind of. Moving on in life. What’s up with the Andre thing?” “It’s what Pierce calls me,” I said and blushed lightly. “I like it.”

                Pierce nodded. “Yea. Everyone should just call him Andre.” I nodded in agreement and Jay laughed. “Okay. I’ll call you Andre. Which is going to be weird for a while. Damn, all I’ve ever called you in Aleixandre.” I shrugged. “I like Andre,” I said with a small smile.

                “I like him too,” Pierce said and I rolled my eyes as he grinned. “Well aren’t you two just so damn adorable. What are doing for fun?” Jay asked.

                Pierce and shrugged. “Whatever,” we said at the same time and smiled at each other. Pierce pulled out his pack of cigarettes and placed on between his lips. He pulled out his lighter and I snatched it away from him.

                “Pierce, no. I’m not going to stand here and watch you give yourself lung cancer,” I said with a deep frown. “I’m sorry Andre. I’m just really, really craving one,” he said desperately. “Fine. But I’m not kissing an ashtray,” I said simply and handed him the lighter.

                He hesitated before sighing and putting it back in his pocket. “Never mind,” he mumbled. I smiled and kissed him deeply. “I just don’t want to lose my boyfriend.”

                He wrapped and arm around me and kissed my forehead. “Hey, we could go get Taco Bell,” Jay offered and we all nodded in agreement.

                We walked to Taco Bell and ordered some tacos and drinks. We sat down with our food and began to chow down on it.

                Pierce pulled out his iPod and began to play I’m Not A Vampire by Falling In Reverse. We all nodded and sang along with it. “Daddy should’ve never raised me on Black Sabbath!” we all screamed and laughed as the employees glanced at us.

                We were the only people in the place though, so they didn’t bother yelling at us to shut up or kicking us out. “I’m insane I can feel it in my bones!” I cried and they laughed at me. “Yea you are Andre!” Pierce said jokingly and kissed me deeply.

                “You guys make a good couple,” Jay said with a smile. “Thanks,” Pierce said and kissed me again. “Thank you Jay!” I said and hugged Pierce.

                Jay was gay too. I used to call him Gay Jay, but I stopped a few months ago for no real reason. He was single, though, and not really looking at anybody.

                My phone buzzed and I checked it and frowned. “Ah, I’ve got to go guys. Are you okay if I leave you two together?” Jay and Pierce nodded. “Yea! It’ll give me some time to explain to Pierce what happens if he breaks your heart,” Jay said jokingly and we all laughed before I kissed Pierce and left.

                I got home and helped my dad with some stuff before crawling into bed and falling asleep at night. The next day, I went into class and smiled widely at Jay.

                “So, how did things go after I left? Isn’t Pierce great?” Jay nodded. “Yea. He’s great.” I frowned deeply. “Jay, what’s wrong? Did something happen?” He shook his head and forced a smile. “No, I’m just tired. I didn’t really sleep last night.”

                “Oh,” I said and shrugged it off. “So what did you guys do? Or…talk about?” Jay shrugged. “We just kind of walked around and hung out. We talked about you-not in a bad way, of course-and then just stuff we liked. I don’t know. It was just real casual.”

                A smile found its way back onto my face again. “I really love him Jay. He’s so incredible.” Jay nodded in agreement. “Yea, Andre. He’s great.”

                                                                                ***Jay’s POV***’

                Shit, I wished this kid would quit talking about Pierce. Because Pierce was cheating on him. I didn’t want to tell Andre. I didn’t want to have to tell him. It wouldn’t just break his heart. It would shatter it. It would shatter him.

                I had never seen him so in love before. So happy. Always smiling. Constantly talking about how great Pierce was. But that was because he obviously didn’t know this “amazing” boyfriend of his was sleeping around behind his back.

                This was going to crush Andre if he found out. I had to find a way to have Pierce gently break up with him, before he found out Pierce was whoring around behind his back. I would never, never let Andre find out Pierce was cheating on him. I wouldn’t let Pierce break him.