Piercing Andre's Heart {18}

“Pierce, it’s going to hurt him,” Shailer said quietly as I laid next to him in his bed. “I know it is, Shailer. That’s why we won’t let him find out. We just had our 5 month. That’s the longest I’ve ever stayed with someone.”

                Shailer glanced at me curiously. “You slept with him on your 5 month, didn’t you?” I nodded and sighed sadly. “I love him. I love him so much. He’s always on my mind. But I’m an addict, and I know it.” He rolled onto his side and gently stroked my face. “Me too. And I’ll never tell him. I like Andre. He’s a good guy.”

                He kissed me gently and I crawled out of his bed and began to pull my clothes on. “I’m feeling a cigarette. Let’s go smoke in your back yard.”

                He shook his head and began to pull his clothes on as well. “Can’t my rents are going to be home any second now.” As he spoke, his front door opened and his mom called out his name. He sighed and grabbed a hairbrush, trying to fix his sex hair. “In my room with Pierce!” he called back.

                He handed me the brush once his hair was lying flat, and I fixed my own. We checked ourselves in the mirror before leaving his bedroom and going out to greet his parents.

                “Hello Pierce. Hi Shailer,” his mom said and his dad nodded at us. “Hi mom. Hi dad. I hope it’s okay that Pierce came over,” he said with an innocent smile. “Of course that’s okay Shailer!” his dad said and smiled at me. His parents liked me. I could be very charming when I needed to be, just like I had been with Andre’s parents for the past 5 months.

                “Mom, Pierce and I are going on a walk,” Shailer said. “Okay boys, have fun. Oh Shailer! Your hair,” she said and flattened it with her hand. He forced a smile. “Thanks mom!”

                He turned to leave and bit his lip in pain as he limped a little. “Shailer! Are you okay?” his dad asked, noticing him. “Yea dad. I’m fine. My foot’s asleep,” he lied with another smile. His mom was giving him a worried look. “Well, okay,” she said nervously and he hurried me out of his house.

                “Jesus Pierce! I didn’t realize how fucking hard you…well, fucked,” he said and cracked his back once we were outside. I rolled my eyes. “Man up, you pussy.” He shook his head. “Shut the fuck up. You went at it hard. Trying to get your mind off Andre?”

                I sighed. “Yea, I guess. Sorry. I did go at it hard. Man, I haven’t fucked a girl in, like, a month. I need to fix that. But…I kind of want to go see Andre tonight,” I said and Shailer nodded as we walked. “Yea, go see Andre. Fuck a girl later. Man if I were you, the guilt would be killing me.”

                “It is,” I whispered. “But…I can’t help it. I know how shallow that is, but I really just can’t help myself.” Shailer stopped me and gently kissed my lips. I shoved him off me roughly. “Public,” I mumbled and he nodded in understanding.

                “You fuckers.”

                We looked over at Jay. He was glaring at us. “You…you keep hurting Andre! Why can’t you just tell him you’re cheating on him? Do you know how much it’s going to crush him when he finally finds out just what you’ve been doing behind his back?” Jay said desperately, his eyes begging me.

                Shailer stormed over to him and grabbed a fistful of his shirt. “Stop acting like you’re so innocent. We both know what you did to Andre. So stop playing like we’re the only bad guys. Yes, we’ve hurt him. But you’re just as guilty,” he growled.

                Jay slapped Shailer off him. He glared at me in disgust. “You’re going to be the boy who changes him, alright. Do you see how innocent he is? How nice and gentle? If he finds out what you’ve done to him, and I mean, like, he walks in on your or catches you or whatever, it’s going to destroy him. He won’t be sweet little Andre anymore. He’ll be angry. He’ll be depressed. He’ll be pissed. And you’ll regret hurting him.”

                “I won’t hurt him! He’ll never find out!” I said confidently. “Because I know you weren’t tell him. You keep trying to tell him, and we’ll tell him what you did.”

                Jay’s face paled a little and Shailer smirked. “We know what you did to Andre, Jay. Obviously. But he doesn’t have to know about any of this. Just let him keep that much of his innocence. Pierce is his first love. Don’t wreck that for him.”

                I nodded in agreement. “Don’t hurt him,” I said quietly. Jay glared at me and bit his lip. “I know what I did, and I regret it. I want to make up for it. I’d own up to it, if I had to.”

                I barked a laugh. “You wouldn’t own up to what you did to him, and you know it. Now keep your fucking mouth shut. I’m going to go visit my boyfriend, and you’re going to shut the fuck up if you don’t want problems, bastard.”

                With that, I stormed off and away towards Andre’s house. Guilt was starting to eat at me again, and I didn’t want that. I just wanted to hug Andre and kiss his lips gently. He couldn’t know. He couldn’t find out. But as I walked, a bad feeling began to take form in my chest.