Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen (UNEDITED)

--Kindly put your playlist here--

"Having a baby is like falling in love again. Both with your husband and your baby." - Tina Brown

Stella's POV

"Aaron is a very handsome boy." I heard Tristan's stepmother, Marilyn said.

"Yeah. He looks like Tristan." Kobe agreed.

"Hmm, but he looks more like John." Marilyn argued, as always. John was Tristan's father.

"Really? Aaron also looks like Rafael." My mom, Natalie Monteiro Valiente said. 

"You're right honey. We have the same black hair. See that little dimple there? Exactly just like mine." I heard my dad then he laughed.

"Let me see?" Marilyn said. "Oh... you're right. Well, our grandson is a very handsome boy. A combination of the Latsis and Valiente. I'm going to spoil him with lots of toys."

"No way. Don't do that mom. Tristan will get mad at you again." Kobe said.

"And you'll be grounded from their house." That was Sapphire Collins, Kobe's girlfriend. 

"Yeah. I know Sapphire. I should behave. I don't want to lose my family. Not now. Right baby boy?" Marilyn agreed.

They all laughed. 

I was in the hospital bed, sleeping. I woke up hearing their excited voices. I just delivered my new baby boy last night. After long hours of labor, I felt relieved now... and tired. 

Tristan was a wonderful husband. He was with me all the time, never left me for a second. Very patient and understanding... comforting me all the way and attending all my needs. 

I never realized that the pain would be so terrible. It felt like dying and made me so scared of getting pregnant again. But when I saw our baby boy, Aaron... all the pain were gone. He was our miracle, so precious and beautiful. And seeing Tristan cried so hard the moment he saw Aaron, made me say that all the pain I experienced were really worth it.

"Oh, you're awake." Marilyn said the moment I opened my eyes. She was carrying baby Aaron.

"Hi sweetie." Dad said, kissing my forehead. "Are you feeling okay now?"

"Yeah. I'm fine dad. Where's Tristan?"

"He just went downstairs to get something in the grocery store." Mom said.

"Congrats on your new baby. He's a very handsome boy." Sapphire sat on the bed. She was a very charming girl, just like her sister, Jade. The last time I saw her was during the christening of Jade and Eros' daughter Emerald, almost a year ago. Tristan and I were among the godparents. Kobe was so lucky to have her as his girlfriend. They've been going on for quite a while already. 

"Thanks Sapphire. I'm glad you visit us here in New Zealand." I was fascinated by her hair. It was coloured pink and sky blue.

"Oh.. I love the country already. I'm amazed how clean, green and peaceful New Zealand is. A beautiful place to live in. And I'm enjoying the food. Everything is so fresh."

"And cheap." Kobe said and sat beside Sapphire. His arm went around her shoulders.

"Yeah. Kobe will take me to Auckland tomorrow. We'll go sky jumping at the Sky Tower."