Chapter Six

Chapter Six (UNEDITED)

--Kindly put your playlist here-

"They told me that to make her fall in love, I have to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs, I'm the one who falls in love." -Tommaso Ferraris

Tristan

"Tristan, she's pretty insistent. She's asking for your phone number." Mia said over the phone.

"I said no, Mia."

"Why don't you talk to her? What's going on? Is there something that I should know?"

"Nothing's going on, I just don't want to talk to her."

"Why? Stella is my close friend and it's rude if you won't talk to her." Mia's voice rose in octave. "She probably just want to ask a favor from you."

"A favor?"

"Yes... No... I don't know. I don't understand why you don't want to talk to her."

"I have my own reasons."

"Reasons? Give me one."

"You don't have to know. I'm busy Mia, bye."

"Wait! What am I going to tell her? I'm not good in lying."

"Just tell her the truth that I'm very busy... or tell her that I don't want to talk to her... or tell her that what I said was a mistake." I heaved a long sigh and walked towards the stable.

"A mistake? What did you say to her?"

"It's none of your business Mia. "

"Tristan, it is my business. You're the only family that I've got and Stella is my close friend. I want both of you to be friends - to connect."

"That's impossible. I really have to go. Bye Mia."

"Tristan..."

I put my cellphone back inside my pants pocket. I exhaled heavily.

Stella Valiente is a mistake. A distraction that I don't need in my life now. Damn, I was stupid.

I told myself several times to stay away from her... she was a pampered princess... pretty little spoiled brat. She probably would be like mom, who only thought about shopping, going to a beauty salon, travelling and spending money. Or she would be like Marilyn - a certified bitch.

But all the logic and reasonings stored in my brain flew away when I saw how beautiful she was on her 18th birthday. I was enthralled by her charms, her lovely face and her half girl-half woman sexy glorious body.

I tried to fight the attraction I felt for her. She was young, beautiful, very rich and a member of a blue-blooded aristocrat family. Obviously, she would marry someone who belonged to an extremely wealthy family also.

Before I inherited dad's wealth. I was very positive that there would never be a chance between Stella and me. I knew she would just laugh at me if I declare my true feelings for her. A boy who worked in a ranch feeding and training horses wouldn't quality even at the bottom of of her checklist. Even her family wouldn't allow their princess to marry someone they considered a pauper - based on their overly highly statues. If only my dad inherited some of his wealth and shared some of what he gave to Marilyn and Kobe to me.

BUT, four months ago when I graduated fly school- my life changed.

Dad's lawyer appeared again. He gave me my inheritance and a letter, from dad.