"He Back"

I was On My way to Goliath street, can't wait to do this. But when I turned the corner, somebody was there. It was a light-skinned boy with curly hair, and had thick lips, and almond shaped eyes. He spoke to me. "Tristan!". "How do you know my name??". "Jada never told you about me? Im Your Uncle X". I attempted to hug him, but I went right through him. What the hell ? "You can't touch me sadly tris, im--". "Dead?". I cut him off, this is kinda freaky. "Yes". His voice was a nice raspy. "So why did you come down here uncle ?". "Listen Tristan, that drug-dealing that your bought to do, is...Not the best idea". I started to get frustrated. "What do you know...You don't even LIVE down here, what u watch me ? Stalker". I started to walk away. "Tris, don't be like that. U know your friend Jordan ?". "Yea..Why?". "He Just Got Shot In the Back down the street..". What.The.Hell.Happened. "What?". My jaw started to rumble as tears rimmed my eyes. "Tris, It was Javier, he didn't give him his money in time. Im glad you came late for the run, u would've got killed too". I stared at the ground. How could this happen ? "Is he Dead ?". "Im not sure, he went to the Hospital, I hope he's o, but TRIS im telling you. You try this...You'll DIE out here. Your not grown so don't ACT like it yet". Now he got me REALLY frustrated. "SHUT UP!! What do you know !!??". I yelled through my tears. "I know more than you'll ever learn in your whole LIFE. Trust me tris, I've been at that stage where you wanna be wild, you wanna be free. You still can *Shakes Head* Just not this way buddy". "YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I do what I want !". "Yeah do what u want and get KILLED. That's your problem sometimes Tristan you HARDHEADED. You don't know HOW to listen but you think you know everything. If you would figure out more life lessons as much as you know how to run the streets, u wouldn't be HERE right now. You would be somewhere doing HOMEWORK. ". I sniffled up my tears, as much as I hate to admit it, he's right. but a part of me still wants to run the streets. I attempted to give him a hug again, and this time it worked. He was so warm and overwhelming and I didn't want to let go. "I love you Uncle". "I love You too Tristan..King❤".

Short but comment how u like it !!!!