"Take Care".

Craig's POV

After rayon and shaniya left i walked were jada was sleeping, i knelt next to her, hugging her, a tear dropped from my eyes, this was unlike her, jada was always a happy outgoing, funny girl. what happened? Love is the worst game anyone could ever play.  But as i was crying, i saw a ghost like figure, i looked up, i was...her mom, a chill went up my spine, i was scared. "Mrs.Poindexer?". "My daughter has been hit with my spirit". "What do u mean?'. "The same spirit that jumped inside me from marriage jumped inside her". "So, this is not jada's actions is it?". "Nope, Is a spirit, and that same spirit is gonna jump from her to her WHOLE generation when there in Marriage!". She started laughing, her eyes went red as she blew away. What the h*ll?? im wondering how can we get the spirit out? Jada cant be living like this! we gotta resolve it or its gonna get get worst, suddenly i heard tris from the other room. "No! No! No!!! u can't take her!!!". i ran in the living room, he sat up with surprise, he was sweating and his eyes were buldging. He looked at me, and started to cry. "Uncle its attacking me! It is!". "Whats  attacking u?". "The spirit! its trying to get to me!". "How?". "When u guys left, i awokened, i began to see th ceiling peeling, and 2 men came out, they spoke to me and said *Im Here to Steal Your Childhood* i began praying, they left immidiatly but...it just won't leave me alone!! Pray for me please uncle?! im scared!". Now i've been to church all my life, i barely prayed over people, even though the pastor says imma prophet, im allowed to lay hands but i never did. i put my hands on his forehead, he closed his eyes, i closed mine tight. "God u have not given us the spirt of fear God, i want you to cover this boy in your blood, send angels to protect him at ALL times, and whatever's bothering him i want you to bind it up God! the devil can't have him lord!!". Tristan started throwing up, alot, but that always happen when prayer is working. it was minutes before tristan was done, "Tristan?". tristan looked up at me and smiled,"Thank you i love you!!!". He ran in my arms. i hugged him tight. "U will never be like this again! baby i want u to tell me if ur hurt, tell me if ur sad, im here for u baby!  i love u". i kissed him on his forehead. Tristan looked at me in my eyes. "What?". i said playfully. "Nothing". He hugged me tighter "Daddy"...i was surprised, this boy is confused, he need a father figure. U can tell, but i wouldn't mind being his dad, because tristan is a sweet boy, i would do anything for him,  because he's got something 6 year old's don't. i sat on the couch with him on my lap."U hungry lil bit?". "Yes, what we going to eat?". "We can order pizza if u like". "YEAH PIZZA!!". i ordered it, it came about 2 minutes after i ordered it, dannng. i put the pizza on the table, tristan sat in the high chair, i gave him a piece of oizza, as i took mine, we began eating. "So how's school going? got any girls u like?", i smiled, "Its goin fine and *Blushes* Yes..". "Who is it?". "This girl named Destiny, she's so beautiful...". "Awwee! Nigga's first crush!". "Its not really a crush..". i started tickling him and i talk between his laughs. "AWWE first cwush!!!". i tickled him to the floor,  he began laughing," okay uncle!! okay!!". i laughed with him. he sat on top of my stomach, "I luv u!". he gave me a kiss on my cheek, "i luv u more tristan..."