"Lost it".

Jacob's POV

I finally escaped Zonniques office, oooh i can't stand that btch.........she make me sick forreal, as i was walking in the hallway, my boss approached me, {Boss=Moores Chestnut} "Hey There Jacob". "Hey Mr.Chestnut.". "We need you for a Very Important case, Do you think you can Handle it?". "You Know i can, whats the case?"."Too Make A long story Short its an easy case but important". "Alright, i get right to it.". I walked in the courtroom, All Eyes Were On me as the judge began to speak to me. "Ahh Mr. Jacob Perez, Your doing this Case Right? For Some reason we cannot figure out whats the point of this case". i nodded my head as i put my breifcase on the table, im a criminal Lawyer btw. I looked at the papers that the security offices gave to me. i began to read, This Case was gonna be a Piece of cake.

*2 Hours Later*

"So Mr. Johnson has been sentenced, Guilty, you will have 17 years in pri-". Mr.J-"No Your Honor you don't under-". "Case CLOSED. Meeting Adjourned!". YES!!!!!!!!! Another case solved, imma beasttt. Lol. I ran my fingers through my afro, as i walked down the hallways clunching my briefcase and fixing my suit prepping to go back to My office, i get off at 10:00 Right now its 3:35, dammit this is gonna be A LONNNG day, i was in the middle of a sigh until i heard a voice semi yell my name, i slightly turned my head, it was the lady at the desk, she held the phone up. "Mr.Jacob Perez? Telephone!". I Scurried up to the phone, i pressed it to my ear. "Hello?". "Daddy!!". "Baby im at work i you can't call me for any non-". "No daddy Mommy's hurt!". "What do you mean mommy's hurt?!". "We came home from school, and we heard mommy crying, she had her eyes shut and she was holding her stomach, We don't know the deetes but you needa come home now!". "I'll be on my way!!!". i slammed the phone down in its place and started to run out the doors "Mr.Perez you can't just le-". i yelled. "Tell Mr.C ill hit him up tommorow!!". i jumped in my car and immediatly started up the engine, i drove home. I was swimming in a pool of crazy thoughts. 15 minutes later i arrived at my house, i bust the door open, the kids were huddled over by jada, i ran through them, and crouched down to jada. she looked like she just got jumped by 12 men or something. "Jada!!! Baby what happened??". She shook her head, high school all over again. "Jada...IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT NOW!!!". I yelled i had too, cuz this was serious, she and the baby could ACTUALLY be hurt. "Ju-J" Jada hesitated to say the name. "Justin did this?????". Jada nodded abruptly, "Daddy" Luv said with a slight bit of hesitation, "Yes luv?". "Justin t-ouched me". "Touched you how?" luv lifted up her sleeve and i saw cuts and brudal marks on her arm, my face got hot as jada began her sentence, "He Did that right b4 he left,  Tris and Jewel were getting ready f-f-for there baths, you know luv take after school so s-s-he comes home late, he did it to her outside.". Jada began to cry, i watched the tears roll down her cheeks. " "OH HELLL NO!!!!!!!!!". i Hopped in my car and drove to Justin house, i bust his door open with fury, i saw him and his son on the couch, watching tv, i grabbed him by his shirt and punched him to the floor, i got chairs and slammed them on his back, i grabbed a mirror and smashed it on his head. "U think you gonna come and touch my babies??????????????". i got the coffee table and slammed it on his legs. "HAVE YOU LOST YO GOT DAMN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???" I never said a sentence with more anger in my life. justin looked at me, and punched me, he tried to get a knife and stab me but i dodged the jab, i saw a gun on the floor, i grabbed it and pointed it to his head, he was trapped in a corner. "Look m-m-an im sorry,". "Niqqa SHUT THE FCK UP!, u fcked with ma WIFE? and on topped of that you put ya hands on my daughter?? Oh hll nah its payback btch!". i pulled the trigger, took the gun with me and drove home.. i only took the gun with me because i know the cops could trace my finger prints, his son was upstairs, and that lil sht didn't even have time to see what i look like, so i wish he would call the cops. See? Niqqas wanna fck around and the fck around and get KILLED.