"Roc"

+Roc's POV+

Sup yall, I switched it to my pov so ya wont get TOO excited. So first things first I gotta tell ya something, I have a son. Guess who the baby mother is? NIYAH babii. I know ya like omggg not again, but yeah. Its true. Me and Niyah used to date for like 5 years. I don't think she know she has one. I think she was proly drunk we she had him (We was cray during our teenage years). But yeah. The thing is I don't wanna mess up her and ray's relationship, they already goin good with there daughter angel and all I don't wanna spoil things. You guys gimmie some advice on what to do. He keeps askin bout his mother. He's getting to old, I wanna to tell him the truth butt. I just CAN'T. I mean it my son, I don't want him to know something like that. "Daddy". He murmered, sliding onto my lap. "Yes?". "Can you u tell me about mommy?". He says softly, leaning onto my chest. Damn he so cute. "Mommy's moved away for a while babyboy, she's gonna come back". "You tell me that all the time". He says yawning, getting ready to fall asleep. "Shhhh. Don't ask so much questions". As soon as I finished my sentence he fell asleep on my chest. Only if I could tell him the truth. I rememeber the first day He was born October 6th, 2005. He was the most adorable baby I have ever saw in my life, and he was my son? I was proud. I love my son more than ANYTHING in the world. All I need is a girl. So me and him can start a little family. But I haven't found The One yet. I want to have another child, but a part of me doesn't. I want to be able to spoil my child ALWAYS like I've Been doing. Im Docter so, I making good money right? I have a mini mansion, and 5 cars. My son got EVERY single pair of sneakers you can name including the new teal jordans that just dropped. I have every single pair of sneakers you can name. We have maddddd clothes.  Im doing pretty good on my own huh? It sometimes hard that I gotta work late hours, but atleast Im getting breadd. I drop my son off to prod errbody kno prod luvv the kids. Well I guess you can say I working it out as an individual. But all I need to do is find a woman, and a way to explain this mommy thing to my son, I might just be guilty by association....

And Oh yeah, His Name Is Sincere Romelo August❤