"Tender Hugs"

*2YearsLater*d

+Jada's POV+

So today, All the kids are together at my house Angel, Tristan, Mel, and Luv and Jon. Right now there all playing outside, Me and niyah, Jacob and rayan are juss chillin!!

"But Yeah i di thank God for angel, being born fine and healthy". Rayan said smiling, "Dude how was the pregnancy?". Jacob asked, rayan dropped his head back, "Most Annoying thing on EARTH bruhh". "Real talk i remember when Jada was pregnant..Dam*n i was sooo annoyed". i furrowed my eyebrow. "Jacob why u talkin bout me like im not sitting right here!". I chuckled. Angel ran in the middle of rayan's legs outt Nowhere.lol. "daddy!". Aww she look so cute in her customized black beanie that said her name in cursive white, a whblack tee that said trukkfit in white, White skinny jeans, and black and white jordan bred 11's. "Yes sweetie". "Im hungryyy". She whined while tilting her head back ,making her hair go to her butt. "Well angel your about to in about a half hour can u wait?". "Ill Try". She said dramatically as she walked back outside, "Rayan u got that girl TOO spoiled, got her playin outside in $375 Dollar shoes..". I said folding my arms laughing a little, "She has more at home...". "Mmmm, Shaking ma Dam*n head". We all started laughing. I love being with them, its kind better than who else were associated with. "Jada h heard about justin? raping little girls he teach in Tender hugs pre-school?". ONLY justin. Why wud he do somethin like that? He that desperate?. "Telling em if they tell there parentz he gone'.kill em?". "WAIT hold up what pre-school?". Rayan said nervously. "Tender hugs". "The one that u cant get ur child out of if u already signed them up for it?". Jacob looked at him like 'Nigga is You Serious?' "Uhh yeah". "HOLY SH*T Thats the one i signed ANGEL up for..."

(Cliffhanger ! :)