Chapter 18

After breakfast, Laxus and I went for a walk to the guild.

The walk was quiet and long. There was a small breeze flowing through the air that chilled my bones.

On this walk I was thinking about all the things that have happened to me, like how I found my brother, or when Aaron came to find me.

Or how I get to spend time with all my old friends. Well, not Lissanna... I know she's still alive though... I can feel it; her energy I mean. And its getting stronger each day... Like I'm getting closer to finding her...

"LUCY!?" Laxus screamed. "Huh? What?!"

"Ive been calling your name for the past nine minutes." Was I really that far in my own mind that I couldn't hear him.... I guess it is true that the mind is the scariest place to get lost in.

"Oh sorry..." He sighed, "what where you thinking about anyways....?"

"How lucky I am to have my brothers and friends back." I whispered as I look up into the sky.

He didn't push and we kept walking.

~~~

"We're back!!" Laxus yelled. "Welcome!" Mira replied.

"Hey MJ do you know where my brother is?" I asked... I need my keys back.

"He should be upstairs."

I nodded and walked up the stairs.

As she said there he was, sitting with Evergreen, and Freed.

"Hey guys," I said, "What's up?"

"Um. Lucy. Why are you wearing Laxus' clothes?" Ever asked.

"Because I couldn't wear mine, its to cold... And I didn't have my keys so I couldn't ask anyone to bring me clothes.."

"Oh yeah! Here." My brother said handing me my keys.

I take them, and sit down. That's when I saw a little, diamond studded heart clipped around my rings with a few new keys.

"Oh my gosh!! You guys are the best! Where did you get these?" I asked looking to see who they were.

"Well we kinda went around and someone was selling em' so ya' know I wanted to see that smile!" My brother smirked.

I jumped up and hugged him. "You are the best you know that?!" I giggles and kissed his cheek.

He blushed and laughed along with me.

(Ok so this is the last one  posting till I can get it together.... Sorry if its short. I'm at least trying though. School isn't going to well for me. Let me just say I love you guys, and I'm sorry for not being on or anything. Let me know what you feel in the dms or comments. Any part of the story you have seen mistakes in? Just let me know so I can fix it fast. Have a great day. I really miss you guys!)