Chapter 11

No ones POV

"Lucy I called you like ten time why didn't you com...." Bickslow came into the room to see Lucy in Angel form and Aaron in demon form.

"What am I missing?" He asked.

"Ummmm well you see I didn't just teach him how to do Celestial magic but also maybe Demon too..." Lucy said kina embarrassed by her tight, skin showing outfit.

"Why do you have wings and are wearing white? Just a minute ago you where in different cloths?" He asked dumbfounded.

"I have angel slaying....." She said.

"Oh... Ok well dinners done.." He said still kinda in shock.

Lucy and Aaron stood up changing back into normal form.

"We'll be down in a minute. I want to talk to Aaron for a moment." Lucy spoke.

Bickslow nodded.

Lucy's POV

When my brother told us that dinner was ready I could feel that Aaron was not doing well.

When he left Aaron went crashing to the floor.

"I told you not to stress yourself!" I yelled.

He frowned. "Sorry... Its just after mom died I feel like dad is going to come for me."

"I'm sorry but you can't do that. I can tell you're stressed and when working with demon god slaying you can't be having that kind of stuff on your shoulders.... It puts them in pain. It also tears you apart from the inside." I said helping him back up.

"I know that... I just want to be as good as you and then, just maybe I can get revenge on dad for doing those horrible things do me and mother." He said dispersed.

"I'll help you train but first we have to calm your senses. You're to stressed to do anything."

"Ok... Well let's go eat!" He said chipper.

"Hehe ok!" I giggled.

We walked down stairs laughing about the good old days only to see the whole gang there.

"Hey guys... Sorry it took so long." Aaron said blushing.

There where two seats left but they where sepperated. I sat in between Bickslow and Laxus.

Bickslow is a good cook. For the past days I have been here he won't let me do anything for myself... Not that I'm complaining its just that I would like to do something for him.

"Thank you Bickslow it looks great." I said diving into my food.

"Thanks Luce!" He said doing the same.

Time skip

Me and Aaron walked out back to the training field. Where we all like to train.

"So when do we start?" He asked.

"Now!" I replied sending a ball of magic twords him.

He dauged it.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" He yelled/asked.

"No just making sure you are ready." I nodded.

He stood up straight; looking me in the eyes. Well kinda..

"I'm ready."

"Good." I stared him down.

"I call apoun the Leo, to come at my side in battle." He yelled. Leo appears out of a huge clowd of smoke.

"Is this more training?" He asked, stairing at Lucy in a prevy way.

"Yes it is. Now.... Hmm. I call apoun the... Libra, to beith my weight!"

"Hello lady Lucy." Libra said doing her stance she does.

"Hello Libra. I would like to ask if you could tell the zodiac king that I will be having a talk with him later. Okay?" "Yes Miss Lucy." She poofed away.

"No help today?" Aaron asked.

"Two on one hand to hand combat. It will help you, and me," I said looking him up and down. "Looks like you need it."

He pouted. "Whatever."

Time skip.

That was a hard training.... Looks like the sun is rising.

"Ready to go eat?" Aaron asked.

He passed out about two hours ago.

"Yeah."