Chapter 16

It was Laxus. He was the one closest to her. He looked around the guild.

Laxus POV.

Ok so this is weird. "Well Laxus looks like you should take her back to the house and let her sleep." Gramps said

I nodded and picked her up bridle style and carried her out the guild doors.

'Wow blonde you weight more then I thought you would.' I thought to myself.

I was half way there when it felt like I was being followed or at least watched.

So instead of taking her to her house I took a left and headed to the woods.

If this guy wants something then I rather not show him where she lives.

I got a little into the woods when a human jumped out in my way.

"So you're the one who's been following me?" I asked in an emotionless tone.

"Well is it isn't the famous Laxus. What are you doing. Taking out the trash?" He laughed in his disgusting manner.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT LUCY LIKE THAT YOU LOW LIFE. HOW DAE DISRESPECT MY FAMILY! I'll KILL YOU!"

"Aw is the poor Laxus mad? What did I do to upset you?" The man said looking at Lucy, with eyes full of longing and deviousness. 'I wonder whats going on his mind right now.... but I know for a fact that its not good. i should get lucy out of here and somewhere safe.'

The man took a step closer to me reaching his hand out, trying to touch Lucy. I jumped back.

"Don't touch her. I dont think she would like your dirty hands on her." I say pulling her close to me and hiding her in my coat. "well I just thought I would take her form here seeing that you must have so much more work to do." (i write as i have my headphones in playing work from home. )

"Get out of here. Whatever you want with Lucy won't happen on my watch." I say as I turn around, walking to my house. 'He's to gonna have a chance to touch her in my house. if you have never been there before with me you are blocked by a wall that Freed put up after my house got broken into last year. Man that guy has like the biggest crush on me. Its not to hard see that, but I think its only because when Lissanna died then I took him in as a friend. So I guess thats why.'

I walked in setting her down on my bed and turned on the TV watching an anime called Sword Art Online. Its not a bad show really.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MIDNIGHT RIDING A PONEY.

Its been about maybe around two hours when she finally made some type of movement showing she wasnt dead. She was whimpering in her sleep. She started to rolling around on he bed as if she was to be having a bad dream. She then woke up with a jolt and looked around. She looked over at me. "Oh, hey. Did I fall into your arms?" She asked with a small blush.

"Yeah. You did." I said as I got up to make her some food.

(Ok there. Another one. I'm using my friends computer just to see if its better then using a phone. It kinda is I guess. i hope you guys liked the chapter and vote comment and follow me. Just letting you guy know that I love you guys. even if I don't know you irl. Bye for now. )