Chapter 14

Lucy's POV.

There are so many things they don't know. I wish I could tell them... But I can't. For if I did. They would be in danger.

I think I better just go back home and take a nap and maybe eat.

"Let's head back. I need some food." I told Bickslow depressedly.

"Hey. Shue? What's wrong?" He asked.

Shue. A name he would call me. Never really liked it.

"Nothing doll boy?"

Hehe see how he likes that.

He laughed. "Oh my. That name. Why did you even call me that?" He asked;his shoulders shaking from laughing.

"I WAS 4 AND YOU HAD DOLLS!" I yell then pout.

"Ok Shue. Let's head back. Maybe we can go on a job."

I sat up smelling a flower. "Yeah let's go."

We stand up and head back to the house.

We walk in; everyone is sitting there worried. "Lucy! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" Ever whines.

I nod. "Its nothing. Just don't do it again. Please."

"Ok!" She nods.

Then Laxus spoke. "Ready to eat?" I just giggled.

Laxus' pov

Wtf?! Did she just gigle at me being rude?! What is wrong with her. Well besides her being Bickslow's sister.

Wow Blonde... I never get you.

Lucy's POV.

We all sat down and ate the food that was made for us. It was pretty good.

I went up stairs to my room to fix my hair and clothing and maybe brush my teeth.

I walked down stairs to see every one at the door waiting to leave. "Ready Luce?!" Ever asked me. "Yep!" We walked to the guild hall.

"Ok brats. Listen up. We have some new guild mates and we are going to have a huge welcome party for them. Is everyone ok with that?!" Gramps yelled. "Aye!" The whole guild shouted.

"Aaron... And Sasha. Please come up here." The nodes and waled up the stairs to where master was standing.

"Welcome to your new home and family. Your new job and life. I hope you enjoy it here." He sheds a tear. "Now. Where would you like your guild marks?!"

"On my back. Please..."  Sasha said.

"Over my heart. Because fairytail is not only my new home but it is my new love." Aaron said.

I giggled 'oh silly Aaron.' I thought.

They got their guild marks and master started talking again.

"Welcome the new members of FAIRY TAIL!!!"

"WHOOOO!"