Chapter 1

"I don't know how to tell him." I said looking at my sister Faith.

We are sitting in the middle of the airport waiting for Niall's plane. He gets two weeks off for the holidays. I am excited he is coming home but the thing is I am pregnant and he doesn't know yet. But he will now I am six months and my bump is huge! But we are still going strong.

"Scarlett he was bound to find out eventually." Faith said as she rolled her eyes.

Faith is a bitch in the making. She has been super supportive though she was the first one I told, and she also has been to all my appointments with me.

"Flight 614 has landed." I felt my heart beat become faster and faster. I stood up and waited, finally I saw the familiar face I was looking for.

"Go get him." Faith said with a giggle.

I ran towards him when our eyes met each others his widen with joy and arms opened wide. I ran into his arms and we engaged in a big hug.

"I have missed you so much." Niall exclaimed as he kissed my forehead. I nodded and looked at him.

"Niall." I whispered. He looked at me worried. I pointed down and that's when he found out. He looks at the bump then back at me.

"I-I am g-going to be a-a-a f-father." He stuttered. I nodded shyly.

"How many months? Gender?" He asked.

"Six months and a girl." I said looking down.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders as a tear escaped my eye.

"Lets go to the car." He said as he took my hand into his and we walked with Faith towards her car.

Faith knew it was a big step and she gladly took his luggage for him. As soon as we crawled into the car Niall immediately pulled me into a side hug.

"Who all knows?" He finally asked.

"Everyone." I said.

"Even my family?" He asked and I nodded my head. I heard him let out a sigh.

"You know I would have came back sooner." He said.

"I know. But this is your dream I didn't want to ruin it for you and hell we are only babies." I stated.

I saw Faith nod her head as she stopped at a stop sign. I let out a silent sigh and looked out the window. We finally pulled into the driveway of my house and Niall helped me out of the car. I walked in and was greeted by everyone.

"Scarlett honey how did he react?" My mom said looking at me.

"He was in shock and I am pretty sure it still hasn't registered." I said as I started to walk upstairs. Soon enough I heard footsteps and turned around facing Niall.

"Can we talk about this?" He asked. I nodded and we walked into my bedroom. Lots of memories is all I can say.

"Scarlett this is a big step for both of us. I am mean fame and a baby. I am excited for both but how do you feel about this?" He said. I sat down on my bed and thought about my answer for a moment.

"Our lives are about to change forever and only god knows where we will be a year from now. I understand this is a lot for you to take in and I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I think we could handle it." I said.

"I am going to be a father." He said again.

"Yes babe you are going to be a father." I said.

His lips turned into a big smile. I smile back at him, I know this will work it will work out just fine. His smile fades shortly after and he looks at me.

"Where are we going to stay?" He asked looking concerned. Shit I didn't think about that.

"Well we have a nursery at your house and here. But the one here is the biggest. The one at your house only has a crib, changing table, rocking chair and clothes." I said.

"Can I see the nursery?" He asked his voice shaky.

I nodded and stood up, he followed close behind as we walked down the hallway into the little room. His jaw dropped as he walked in.

~So how do you guys think I did for my first chapter? I do have a lot in store for this story and I hope I don't mess this one up. But anyway I hope you guys enjoy and I will update by Wednesday. <3~