A little Chaos

Toby showed me around there base camp, it wasn't big and impressive like Sips Co, or Black Rock, but it was actually cute and cozy.

"Just...Try and stay clear of Martyn." Toby said giving a quick glance around.

"Why? He seemed nice.." I say confused.

"Yeah... Its only the first day of winter though... During the winter Martyn freezes, and he becomes mean and cold... It hasn't really effected him yet just, be careful around him." Toby said sadly and I nodded.

"Gotcha."

MEAN WHILE AT SIPS CO! (Trololol)

Minty's POV

I walked through the entrance to the Sips Co compound. I had closed up the bar early too see Sips, Sjin, and Melissa. Once I stepped foot in the area I noticed the place was an absolute mess! Everything was out of place.

"SIPS!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!?!" Sjin yelled, panic was almost radiating off him as he ran out of the skyscraper.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Sips yelled back pacing next to the pool. Both men were extremely paniced. I ran over behind Sjin feeling a mix of confusion and worry.

"What's going on?!" I exclaimed and Sjin must have jumped at lest three feet before they both turn to face me.

"SHE'S GONE!" Sip exclaimed. It took me a minute to process the vague description of the problem at hand, buried quickly realized with he ment.

"Wait. You lost. MELISSA?!" I shouted and they both flinched. "How in the nether do you lose a child?!" I shouted enraged. Motherly instincts taking control as I held back the need to slap them both.

"She ran away three days ago! We looked everywhere!" Sjin shouted.

"Everywhere?" I asked doubtful, anger still clearly heard in my voice.

"Yes!" Sips exclaimed.

"Honeydew Inc, Lalna's Castle, Owl Island! Everywere!" I thought for a moment.

"What about Black Rock? InTheLittleCorp? There both near by."

"In The what?" Sips asks confused.

"InTheLittleCorp. We're Martyn and Toby live. You know, the two younger boys a little older than here!" I said obviously.

"Never heard of em." Sjin said. "But I have heard of Black Rock." Sjin said grinding his teeth.

"I swear to notch if Rythian took her I will personally end him!" Sjin exclaimed.

"Sjin! If you attack Rythian that will put her in more danger than necessary!" I exclaimed. "I'll go." I said turning off.

"what?! No!" Sjin exclaimed running after me. "Rythian will kill any of us! And plus its getting dark! The monsters will kill you before you can even reach black rock!"

"We'll all go in the morning." Sips said determined. "Meli's a smart girl. She will make it another night. I know it." Sips said. I sighed as a tear formed in my eye.

"Would Rythain really hurt her?" I asked quietly.

"Honestly, as long as she doesn't try to fight him. Plus he's with Zoey. She wouldn't let him hurt a child, right?" Sips said through fully and I nodded.

"Right."

"For the record, I am never letting her stay her for a long period again. Is that clear." I stated and both men flinched under my gaze.

"Yes Ma'am." A mumbled reply came from both of them.

Toby's POV

I had finished giving Melissa a tour of the camp and Martyn was still unseen.

"Should Martyn be back by know?" She asked curiously and I shrugged.

"When he's InTheLittleFrost he can take care of himself. Not to sound mean or anything...But he will be fine... It's better for him to be alone anyway." I said an she nods. The sun was setting and we both were stood out by the mine. "So, we're you from?" I asked.

"Oh... Well, Sips Co actually. Sjin's my father." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Sjins a dad?" I asked. A small laugh was heard from behind that made me jump. I turn to see Martyn, I took notice at how his hair had turned completely blue now and paled slightly.

"What, Is Sips also your father?" Martyn asked snickering to himself.

"Don't be rude Martyn..." I mumbled and he glared at me.

"No one asked you Toby. No one ever does so why don't you just shut it." Martyn said glaring as he headed back to the tents. I frowned as I watched him leave.

"Sorry, like I said. He gets a bit rude." I said turning back to Melissa.

"It's fine, are you okay though?" She asked concerned making me blush slightly.

"Yeah... He's said worse during this time of the year. He doesn't really mean it though, It's just InTheLittleFrost, not Martyn." I said with a quiet sigh.

"Oh okay... Well it's getting dark." Melissa noticed looking up and seeing the sun set beyond the horizon.

"Well I believe I have a few spare beds downstairs. I said to the girl as I got up and started to make my way to the mole hill. Melissa followed at we both entered the large room.

"This way." I said and broke through a wall, revealing a hidden room with a few chests and twin beds.

"An emergency shelter for Martyn and I." I said walking in and sitting on a bed.

"Wicked." She said taking a quick peak into the chest.

"There are weapons in that one, food to the right, and I believe random crap in the left." I stated gesturing to the three chests as she giggled.

"Nice." She stated and jumped onto the bed across the room. "Thank you Toby." She said smiling.

"Welcome. Night." I said getting in bed.

"Night." She replied and soon later they both drifted off to the realm of dreams.