I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 13)

hiya, sorry this is quite a short chapter but I've still got loads of homework so it's been hard to get time to write. Sorry! Thankyou for viting commenting and fanning! Keep it up!! You're all fab xxx ;)

********

We were the first people into form, and we bagged a table at the back, pulling up an extra chair so we could sit together with the three of us. I heard a quiet vibration coming from the bottom of my bag and pulled my phone out, glancing at the text. It was from Amy, and I sighed.

Why did I keep getting texts from people who hated me? It wasn't going to be nice, I could tell that. I was angry at my friends, and I deleted the text without reading it. Why would I want to see what she was cyber b****ing to me anyway?

I put my phone back in my bag, ignoring it when it vibrated a second time. I sighed and slumped back in my chair.

"What did it say?"Joey whispered. I smiled.

"Dunno - I deleted it," she sniggered.

"Good on you, who sent it?"

"Amy, I didn't want to read some b****y comment about a lie Jack told her," she smiled sympathetically.

"I'm seriously doubting how good they are as friends - why would Amy believe the guy who broke her heart in the first place over one of her best friends?" I shrugged, breathing in.

"Joey, why do you hate Jack so much?" she blinked, "Um, you don't have to say if you don't want to..." she smiled again.

"No, it's fine, just a long story, that's all," she took a deep breath, "Well a couple of years ago I used to come to this school. It was in year nine, and I kind of liked Jack. Rachel was my best friend, and she was the only person I told. A few days later, Jack started staring at me, and I thought he liked me, so I started to talk to him. Then he invited me to the Cinema and I was practically rejoicing," she cringed and paused for a second.

"Um, so I met him, and he had all these friends with him. They were acting all stupid, and I was a bit creeped out. Then he tried to kiss me, but I refused and he got mad. He was trying to show off to his mates and then he made me kiss him. I would have been happy, but it was horrible, and he wouldn't let go of me. I couldn't breath and when I finally let me go, I fainted. He left me there and went out with his friends," When I woke up, the cinema had closed and it was dark. I was stuck there all night and Mum went mental. She made me move schools when she heard what had happened, and I don't blame her. It took a lot of persuading to change her mind."

I didn't say anything for a few minutes. I looked her in the eye and saw that she was crying. Instinctively, I hugged her, and she hugged me too.

"I thought I had it bad... I am going to KILL him for that!" she smiled.

"I got over it, but I still hate him." she sniffed and wiped her eyes. The the bell went...AGAIN. Why did it keep interrupting things? I swear it was set to go off at the worst moment possible. We went out of form to the next lesson.

Joey looked strange. She didn't seem sad or anything, her face looked hard and almost emotionless. I looked at her worriedly.

"Are you sure you're OK?" she shook her head.

"I told you, I'm fine!" she sounded angry, so I decided to leave it.

"Vicky, you're in my next lesson aren't you?" I nodded, "Erm... will you come with me somewhere for a minute?" Luke grabbed my hand and tugged at it, pleading with his eyes. I laughed at him but it was half hearted.

"Um, why?" He grinned.

"I wanna cheer you up! Come on!" I reluctantly went with him, giving Joey an apologetic glance. She understood and smiled back, waving.

He started to run, pulling me with him.

"Uh, where are we going?" he chuckled and refused to answer.

Then we stopped in front of the caretaker's store cupboard. Oh no. As much as I liked him, I really wasn't in the mood. I didn't have time to protest before he pulled me inside. He turned on the light, still laughing and saw two people already there. Ah s***

************

hehehehehehe what did you think lol?? xxx ;) vote and comment please!!! xxxx :)