Chapter 22- Surprise

Lautner's POV

I have been in London filming for nearly a month and a half. I haven't seen Taylor since I left. I talked to her on the phone every night. She was busy working on her album. I was hanging out around set, talking to Derek on a break, when I felt two arms wrap around me from behind. "Guess who?" A sweet voice said. "Taylor!" I said, turning around, looking into her beautiful blue eyes. I kissed her, and pulled her close, hugging her tight. "Hi babe." She said.

"Hi sweetheart."

"Did I surprise you?"

I sat down and pulled her onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. "Yes, you did. I thought you were working on your album?"

"Oh, I am. But Scott gave me the week off." She smiled sweetly at me. I leaned down and kissed her. "That's fantastic! So, I have you for a whole week?" I asked. I was so happy. "Well, you might have me for a week, but your director has you first."

I laughed a little and hugged her again. "I'm so happy you're here."

"Me too baby. But, your friend looks like he just saw a ghost." She giggled. Oh! I forgot! "Babe, this is Derek. He's a big fan, and he's also my costar." I said. "I can tell. Hi, nice to meet you Derek!" She said, smiling sweetly at him. "Taylor, Derek! Time to film another scene!" Samuel called. Derek got up and Taylor got up and pulled me up with her. I kissed her, and she smiled into the kiss. "Now, go film" she said, giving me a peck on the lips. I smiled, kissed her head and walked to my spot.

--Swift's POV--

I was watching Taylor film the rest of the scene when Derek walked over to me. "Hi, Derek." I said, smiling. "Hi." He was clearly still stars truck, which surprised me, given the cast of this movie. "So, how long have you been a fan?" I asked. "Oh, since your song, You Belong With Me. It's actually my favorite." He said, smiling. "I love to perform that on tour!" I smiled, thinking back on how wonderful this tour has been for me.

"Your red tour was great!"

"Aw, thank you. Did you go?" He smiled. "Yes! I went to your Vancouver show!" I turned to face him. "Thank you for going! I'm glad you liked it! I'm always so happy to hear that my fans had a great time!" I said. "Cut! Great job, Taylor. This is it for the day for you." I heard the director tell Taylor. Taylor nodded and walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "Good job, baby." I said, smiling. He sat down next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me. "Thank you Tay." He said. I smiled, and kissed his cheek. "Derek, more filming for you!" The director called. "Okay, well, bye! It was nice talking to you." Derek said. "You too!" I smiled and he walked away. "What did you two talk about?" Taylor asked once Derek left. "Oh, just about my tour." I smiled. He pecked my lips and stood up. "I have some plans for the rest of today, Swiftie." He smirked and took my hand, walking to his car.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked. He just laughed a little.

"You'll see." He opened the door of his car for me. "Thank you." I said, getting in. He got in on the other side and began to drive. I looked around. "London is so beautiful." I said, looking around some more. He parked the car and we got out. We walked for a while, hand in hand, until we reached the London Eye. It was one of the biggest Ferris wheels in the world. "Tay..." I started. "Yeah?" I looked up at the Ferris wheel. "I'm a little nervous." I admitted. I had been on a few Ferris wheels and they actually scared me a little. "It's okay, swiftie. I'm here. I will keep you safe." He said. He was the sweetest. "My hero." I teased, smiling. He smiled and kissed my cheek. We got in, and we were in chair number 13. I giggled a little, seeing the number, and got on, sitting across from Taylor. It started going up, and stopped at the very top to let other people on. I started getting nervous. I hated when it stopped at the top. "It's okay, baby." Taylor said, reaching his hands over to take mine. I smiled. And wished that I could sit next to him, but that would make the seat tip. I continued holding Taylor's hands, and he stroked the tops of my hands with his thumbs. I looked around and smiled. "It's pretty seeing London from here, isn't it?" He said, looking around as well. "Yes, it's lovely." I said, smiling.

Once the ride was done, Taylor took me for milkshakes at a cafe. It was a lovely cafe. A little girl came up to me with a huge grin on her face. "Mommy!" She shouted. A woman came over. "Look mommy! It's Taylor swift!" The little girl said, jumping up and down. "Can she get a picture?" The woman asked. "Of course." I smiled sweetly, and picked the little girl up and put her on my lap. She looked about 5 or 6. Her mom took the picture, and I set the little girl back down. "Thank you so much!" The woman said. "Anytime! See you later!" I smiled as they walked away. Taylor yawned. "Let's go back to your hotel room. You need to rest." I said. Taylor agreed, and drove back to the hotel. When we got back, I locked the door, and Taylor flopped down on the bed. He covered himself with the blankets, and held up the corner, for me to join him. I happily climbed into the bed and Taylor wrapped the blanket around me. I cuddled next to him, putting my head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. I smiled. He kissed my head, and I smiled up at him and pecked his lips before falling asleep, safe in his strong arms.

-------------------------------

Hey! Thank you so much for getting me so many reads! In about 2 days, you guys got me at least 100 more reads:) I hope that you guys like this chapter! Please comment more because I love hearing what you all have to say about my story.

This is a longer chapter than I thought it was, but that's a good thing, right? :)

Haha, okay. Well, enjoy! I will continue to try to post often if I can. When I get closer to the Christmas chapters, I will post less because I want to have the Christmas chapters up on Christmas Eve/day:) -kate<3