Chapter 12- Back To December?

Swift's POV

I woke up and Taylor was watching some tv. "Good morning." He said quietly as I picked my head up. I smiled at him. "Morning. How are you feeling?" I asked. He was watching tv so that made me think he was better. "I'm much better, thank you." He said with a smile. I was so glad to see that he was doing better. The nurse came in with a plate of food for Taylor. She asked me if I wanted anything, and then brought me some food. I sat next to him and we ate our food. Shortly after that, the doctor came in. "Firstly, I'm so glad that you're better, Taylor." He said. We both smiled at him. "And Taylor." He said, pointing to me. "You have a visitor in the waiting room. Would you like me to send him in?" The doctor asked me. "Yeah, sure." I said. I took Taylor's hand and Taylor smiled at me and lifted our hands up to his face and he kissed my hand softly. I smiled, and an unwanted, familiar figure walked through the door.

That familiar figure was Harry. Taylor held my hand tighter and I moved my chair closer to Taylor. "Taybear, you are supposed to be with me." He slurred. He had been drinking. This wasn't going to be pretty. "Harry, stop." I said. "Taybear, you know you love me." He said. I shook my head no, and got up, still holding Taylor's hand. I walked around to the other side of his bed, and went to get the phone, but Harry stopped me. "What are you doing, Taybear?" He asked me. "The doctor needs to see Taylor." I lied. He shook his head no. "Not yet." He said. He put his arms around me and I could feel that Taylor had tensed up. I don't know how I felt it, but I just did. I turned around in Harry's arms and looked at Taylor. "It's okay, Tay." I told him, trying to reassure myself more than him. "Harry, can you please let me go?" I asked. He let go of me to my surprise. "Harry, you broke up with me, remember? You can find someone else, because I think I already did." I said, looking back at Taylor, who had a huge smile on his face. "Harry, please leave us alone." I said as politely as I could. He just walked out of the room without a word. I walked back over to Taylor and took his hand again. "You know, I meant what I said." I said, smiling.

--Lautner's POV--

I sat up a little. "Tay." I said, looking at her. "Yeah?" She asked. "This isn't the most romantic place to do this, but it is the perfect time to." She smiled, and looked confused. "Tay, I've never stopped loving you. From the time we broke up, to that day at the gym, and even to this day. I always have loved you, and I always will. I miss you every day that I don't see you. I listen to back to December so much now. I miss you Tay. And I miss us." I said. She had tears in her eyes and hugged me. "I miss us too. No other guy has treated me the way you do. You were perfect to me and treated me like a princess. I want to be with you again. I never stopped loving you either." She said. I sat up and faced her. "Do you want to be my girlfriend again?" I asked her. Tears filled her eyes again and she hugged me tight. "Yes, yes, yes!" She said, hugging me tighter. "This time, I'm never letting you go." I said, pulling her down onto the bed next to me. She put her head on my chest, and I brushed a piece of hair out of her face.

--Swift's POV--

The doctor walked in and I looked up at him. "We need to do a scan of your head now that you're better, Taylor." The doctor said. "Okay, when?" Taylor asked, while playing with my hair. I smiled. "If now is okay..?" He asked. Taylor nodded. "Miss Swift, can you please get up?" The doctor asked me. "Can I go in the room with him?" I asked. He nodded and I got up and took Taylor's hand. They started to wheel his bed out, since they didn't exactly want to have him walk. We got into the room and they asked Taylor to get up. He stood up and walked over to me. "I'm actually a little scared, Tay." He said to me. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "It will be fine, Tay. And I will be right here." I said. He kissed my head and the doctors had him get onto the little bed on the machine. They put some headphones on him, and explained everything to both of us, and the bed moved into the machine until only his legs were showing. It was over shortly after that and they brought Taylor back to his room. They let me get back up on the bed with Taylor, and we both fell asleep in each other's arms shorty after.

The doctors returned. And I was awake and laying on Taylor's chest and he was still asleep. "Do you want me to wake him up?" I asked. "No, it's fine. And he can go home when he wakes up, but let him rest okay?" The doctor said. I nodded, and laid my head back down on his chest and turned on the tv. He moved a little, and I smiled at him. He opened his eyes. "Hi." I smiled. "Hey." He said, smiling. "I have some good news for you." I said. He sat up and wrapped his arm around me. "You can go home." I said. He smiled and hugged me.

-------------------------

Finally a long chapter as promised! Thank you for the reads, comments and votes. <3 comment your thoughts on this chapter please:) <3