Chapter 9- Meeting Once Again

Swift's POV

I walked up to where Taylor was after parking my car. He saw me and stood up. I walked over to him and he hugged me. I hugged him back, and we sat down on the sand.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked him, looking out at the beautiful sunset. "How I've been acting towards everything." He let out a small sigh. "What do you mean?" I looked at him.

He explained everything. He explained how he felt like his selfishness was complicating things for me, and that he cared about me and wanted everything to be okay. I smiled at him and hugged him. "Thank you for that, Taylor. But, you're not being selfish. You just care about me." I said. "But it's more than that." He said. I was confused. "I haven't been caring about what really matters...you. I've been too busy worrying about Harry and how I wish that you were with me." He said. He wishes I was with him? That made me really happy. "Well, it's okay. Thank you for apologizing though. You didn't have to, but thanks." I smiled at him and he smiled back. The sun had just set behind the water, so I figured I should get home. "Well, I probably should go." I said. He got a disappointed look in his eyes again. "But, hey, I'm going to be playing a show soon in LA that Harry can't go to...do you want to come?" I asked him. He agreed, but said he might not make it because of filming for movies and such. He hugged me and I walked back to my car and drove back home.

-----------------

I am so so so sorry that this is such a short chapter:( I promise that they will get longer soon! <3 kate.