Chapter 7- That Day

Swift's POV

Taylor kissed me again, and that's when I heard the door close. I gasped. "Harry." I said. I stood up and so did Taylor. "What's he doing here?!" Harry asked, mad. "I can explain." I said, calmly. Harry went from mad to upset. "Harry, it's not you, it's me. We aren't working. You get mad to easily, and I feel something with Taylor." I said. He nodded sadly and then walked out of the living room and upstairs to the bedroom. I sighed. "Tay, you should probably go." I looked down. He hugged me tight. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay in case things don't go well?" He asked. "You probably shouldn't. I'm sorry. It might make it worse with you here." I looked away, and wouldn't meet his eyes. He took his arms off of me and kissed my cheek. "Bye swiftie" he said sadly. "Bye Taylor. And Tay?" I asked. "Yes?" He turned around. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's okay." He said and then left.

I didn't really want to talk to Harry or Taylor after that. Why couldn't I just have a simple, happy love life? Why did everything have to be complicated. I could tell that Taylor still had feelings for me, and I still have feelings for him too. But I still care about Harry, and I can tell that he's trying with whatever feelings I have left for him. I collapsed on my be and Meredith came into my room and curled up next to me and purred. I petted her until I fell asleep.

-------------------

Hey! So, that was chapter 7! Leave me comments and vote this!

I will try to post 2 chapters a day now:) thank you so much for the reads, and I'm sorry for short chapters. I am writing long ones now, so, until about chapter 10, some of them might be short. Sorry about that!

Again, thank you for the reads! -kate<3