Chapter 10- Falling For You

Swift's POV

Tonight was my first LA show for the red tour. I loved playing here because it was always so much fun. It has been months since I saw Taylor on the beach when he apologized. I missed him, but I didn't let that be clear at all with Harry. I was just so excited for tonight's show!

I walked backstage in tears. I just had another fight with Harry about Taylor. I haven't really seen Taylor in months. I might have texted him a few times, but never as much as Harry said. Ed must have heard my tears, because he came over to me and hugged me. "Taylor, don't cry. Harry doesn't deserve you for the amount of times he has hurt you." He said. I nodded and wiped a tear. He stood up. "Well, we've got a show to put on." He smiled. I smiled back at him. He walked up the stairs that led to the stage, and then turned to look at me. "Maybe you should give Lautner a call. He was always good to you." He said. He winked at me and ran away to play his set. I thought about it and got my phone. I called Taylor. "Hey." He answered. "Hey Tay." I said. I sighed a little. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Harry and I got into another fight." I answered. I heard him sigh. "Taylor...." He started. "I'm not telling you this because I still have feelings for you, I'm telling you because I care about you. You should break up with him because of what he does to you and how much he hurts you. You deserve so much better than that." He said. I smiled. "Thanks Tay" I said. "Anytime, swiftie." He said. I smiled again. Ed came backstage. "I have to go. I have a show to give my fans." I laughed. "And thank you for this Taylor." I said. "Of course. Bye swiftie." I giggled softly. "Bye Tay." I hung up the phone and went up under the stairs.

-----------------------

Thank you SO much for 189 reads! Almost 200! Yay! I'm so happy that so many of you are reading this! I wasn't going to post a new chapter today, but having nearly 200 reads, I decided to post chapter 10! :)

Keep reading, and if any of your friends like Taylor Squared, make sure to tell them to read this! :) I love you guys!! <3 -kate