Chapter 14

YN POV

Ma and the kids came home about 2 hours later. Ray and I came downstairs to the movie room with everyone. "you're feeling better?!" NayNay gasped. I laughed. "im feeling much better. thanks for your concern babydoll." I picked TayTay up and kissed his cheek. "so where did you guys go today?" "we went to get ice cream and mommy took us to the park" NayNay sat beside me. "will you go to cheer practice with me, KayKay and mommy?" "when is it?" I asked. "its tommow morning at 10." "of course I'll go with you" I smiled and looked around. "where's DayDay?" "he's with Shawn. Their family is on vacation and they asked could he come and i wasnt turning that down. he packed his clothes and i gave him his card and sent him on his way." Ma came in with a glass of water and my medicine. "take this so you can eat." i took the medicine. "thanks. where did they go?" "New York then Florida."  I laughed. "well dang he doin it big huh DayDay is never home during the summer. always with some friends." "well as long as he's staying out of trouble, he can go ahead." "i understand that" we started talking and playing with the kids for a while. 

After about an hour and a half, Ray went up stairs while we were still playing and having a good time. it had to be about 6. "how about we make some cupcakes tonight? who's with me?" i looked around and the kids got excited. "good. then cupcakes it is." A couple of minutes later, Ray came back downstairs. "Aye, ima go out with the boys tonight. Do you wanna come?" "and be the only girl? naw baby thats okay, i'll pass." "well i think the ladies are going to a movie or something." "no thats okay. Im gonna chill here with the kids and bake cupcakes. thanks though. go have fun." He smiled. "alright, ima go get showered and dressed." he kissed me and ran back upstairs. he got showered and ready and came back down 15 minutes to 8. damn it took him a while to get dressed. but I must say, baby is lookin good. I took a look at him. damn. I smirked. "what?" "nothing, you look nice." i said. he smiled. "thats what i was going for." "mmmmhmmm who you lookin good for?" "you." I laughed. "nice save." he laughed too. " dont make me have to put on my sneakers and put my hair up. go out there and get somebody beat down now. its all on you." He shook his head. "You are something else." He kissed my forehead. "My baby dont have to worry about beating anybody down." "whatever boy, thats what ya mouth say. but okay. go. have fun. i love you." i hugged him. he smells so good! Truth is, I dont want him going anywhere. I wanna be selfish and be up under him. But, he has to go out and have fun. Thats not fair, or healthy tbh. I'd much rather him be here with us. But whatever. "I love you more. call me if you need anything." "No, so I can ruin your fun? I'll be fine Ray. Just go and have some fun with the guys." He laughed and kissed me again, hugged the kids and said he'd see us later, then left.

"Alright, Ima cook dinner then, go work while you guys make cupcakes. What are we eating tonight?" "McDonalds!" KayKay screamed. I laughed. "Princess you dont cook McDonalds." She said. "Mommy I want McDonalds too." NayNay said. "looks like McDonalds it is then." "I'll go for you, and I'll keep the kids occupied while you go and do some work." "okay, and thank you." "No problem ma."  I ran upstairs to get my shoes and purse and came back down, everybody had on their shoes. "well, looks like we're all going huh.?" I got the keys from ma and we left, good thing its only up the street cause i like my food extra hot and there's nothign worse than cold fries. ugh... 

We went to Mcdonalds and came back to the house. I took Ma her food and the kids and I headed to the movie room to watch The Princess and the Frog while we ate. After the movie went off we went to the kitchen and did damage. we baked cupcakes and messed up as we went. after the cupcakes were cooled down and iced, they each ate one, then i had the girls go and take their baths and i bathed TayTay and got them situated for bed. I sent them to the movie room and turned on Rio for them to watch while I went and cleaned up the kitchen. by the time the second movie went off it was well past 1:30. I threw blankets over the kids and went upstairs to take a shower and wash my hair. "I wonder where Ray is." I thought as i checked my phone. it was almost 2:45 when i got out the shower. i slipped on a pair of boyshorts and one of Ray's tshirts and got into the bed. I looked at my phone. Still no call or text. I sighed. "no YN, dont over react. he's just hanging with the boys." I got up and went into ma's room. she was still working on her computer so i quietly slipped in her bed without making a sound. "alright, all done" she shut down her computer and turned around. "how long you been in here?" I looked at her. "not long. i just got in here right before you said you were finished." i said. "he's not back huh?" she asked. "no ma'am. no text or call either." i said and ighed again. "are you worried. that he's gonna do something?" "well, not really. i think he's changed. but then again. i dont know. we do have a history with him doing stuff." i admitted. "I just want him home. its late." "he'll be here soon. dont worry. im going to get in the shower." she said and went into her bathroom. I turned on her tv and started flipping through channels. I had just closed my eyes when i felt a light kiss on my cheek. I slightly opened my eyes. I looked at Ray, then at the clock. 5 fucking 53. 5:53 in the fuckin mornin and he's JUST walking in. I can see the sun trying to peek through the windows and this nigga JUST coming home. 

See this is what pisses me off about this knuckle head ass lil boy. almost 6 am?! I sat up. "what?" i said with an attitude. "come to bed" he whispered. "no. im in the bed. now let me go back to sleep." I said and laid down. Ma opened her eyes and looked at the clock. "whats goin on?" "ask him. he's the one just coming home." she sighed. "not my business. im not gettin into it. go work it out. dont yell and do not wake my babies up or it will be me and the both of you. yall gone have to learn how to talk stuff out like adults. yall wanna make adult decisions and have sex, yall can work issues out like adults too. and I shouldnt have to tell you two this either. " I sat up. "yes ma'am" and walked out with ray behind me. As much as I hate to admit it. She's right. We walked in the room and I got into bed. Ray went into the bathroom to shower. I tried to stay up but I ended up goin back to sleep. 

Ray had gotten out the shower some time later and woke me up. I just looked at him. Im too tired to talk, and quite frankly I honestly dont give a fuck anymore. Ray is gonna be Ray no matter what, so who am I to try and stop him? "Well..." he said. I just looked at him. Well the fuck what? "Well what?"  I asked. "you mad?" I rolled my eyes. "No shit. you been gone since 9. you walked in at almost 6 and you think im supposed to be happy? hell yea Im mad." "I was just chilling at Prince's house. we were chillin and playing the game. then we hit up the bowling alley. you know they close late in the summer. nothing happened." "i didnt say anything happened. I have to admit, I was a little worried about what you were out there doing. But thats only because you have pulled some dirty shit plenty of times before. But, I trust you and I know you love me too much to even think about pulling that shit anymore. So Im not mad at what you were doing, Im mad at the fact that you never once called or texted me. I mean damn I understand we're around each other everyday. We see each other all day every day and I can see why that would be frustrating. But I'd at least THINK you'd think of me at least once or twice while you're out. Even if its just to let me know how things are going. I mean yes, im all for us spending time apart. Im fully aware that sometimes you'd like to hang with the guys. But Ray, I do worry about you. I just to know if things are running smoothly. thats all." He looked at me. "you're right. and I apologize." he said, pulling me on top of him. I laid on his chest. "its okay." I said. "So how was your night?" He asked. "It was fun. We ate McDonalds and watched disney movies. we also baked cupcakes too. it was nice. Ma got to get some work done and i spent time with them. i got them wahed up and they passed out one by one in the movie room." I smiled. "well thats good. Im happy yall had fun." he kissed my forehead and yawned. he had fell asleep and I soon followed while the sun crept its way up into the sky. 

I woke up at about 1, still laying on Ray's chest. I could've slept longer if it wasnt for my phone. I had gotten a text. I picked it up from the night stand and read the name. "Unavailable... how the fuck can someone text from unavailable?" I opened the message. "guess where "your" man was last night while you were home." I sight. "Here we fucking go...."

"Again..... Ray get up." 

HMMMMMMMM.... I WONDER WHO THAT WAS.... :)