Chapter 12

Lay down". Mama said . I laid down and she started rubbing my scalp. "You know i'd never do anything like that to you. Especially with Ray. That's sick. But if you EVER talk to me like that even in your dreams, its gone be me and you. I promise you that." I laughed. "Yes ma'am you know i'd never talk to you like that." She laughed and kept playing in my hair as i fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to TayTay crawling on my head. "Hey there chucky." I said and laid him down tickling him. He laughed so hard. Ray walked in. "Goodmorning." He said and kissed my forehead. "Where'd you go last night." He asked. "I had a bad dream & came in here to tell ma about it. Next thing I know, TayTay is crawling on my head." He asked what it was about and me and ma told him. "Thats nasty." Was all he said. "Got that right." I said back. "I dont know what i'd do if I was your brother. Thank God im not though, I cant be in love with my sister." I smiled. He said mouthful. "Universal today?" Ma asked. "Yea i'll come." He looked at me. "I said yea last night." I smiled and got up to go get dressed. When i walked in the room, there was a bag on the bed. I looked inside and ray had got me a whole outfit. With shoes. I guess he wanted me to match him today. He walked in. "Thank you baby." I said and smiled. "You're welcome." "When did you get these?" I asked. "Not long ago." He said. "Oh." See, I would normally kiss him, but the way my breath is set up right now ... That's really not a good idea. I stood up and closed and locked the door. Ray sat down and turned his game on . I took off my clothes and put them in the hamper. "I need to wash them." I said walking to the bathroom. I turned on the water and got in the shower. A little while later I got out and wrapped a towel around me and started on my morning routine. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I went back into the room and started lotioning my body. "You need help with that?" Ray asked. I didn't even know he had paused his game and was staring at me with that lil side smirk. Smh. "Naw bae I got it." I smiled at him and he laughed. I already know how thats gonna end, with me taking another shower and even more sore. Im still sore from last time. I really don't wanna go to universal, but i wanna have some family time. So ima suck it up.

I finished putting lotion on my body and got up and threw my towel in the hamper. I got up and ironed my clothes. As i was looking for my bra and panties i heard Ray get up and walk past me, brushing his hand across my body lightly. I got this chill and instantly got wet. Oooh he get on my nerves ! I stood up and turned around. "You not slick nigga." I said. "And you not either. Don't be walkin around naked just throwin it in my face like that." He slightly laughed. "Boy please, i walk around naked all the time. Dont play with me." I said and went back to looking in the drawer. He put his phone on the charger and came back over to me standing behind me rubbing my wetness. He laughed. He know wtf he was doin wit his ugly ass. I rolled my eyes to no one in particular. "Want me to look for you?" He asked. "No, I got it." I said as I spread my legs just a little bit & smirked. "Thanks though." And I started looking again.. He kept rubbing and my legs started feeling like jelly. "R-ray stop. We gotta go." I said tryna stand my ground. I was losing this fight fast. He slipped his middle finger inside me and it hurt, I tensed up a little and he felt it. He stopped and I turned around. "Im sore." I said quietly. I knew he wanted it. "I know. Im not forcing you to do anything. No need to explain. "He said and kissed me. I smiled. "I can fix that if you want me to." He said. "How?" I asked, curious. He picked me up and laid me on the bed, legs spread wide open. He hovered over me and I just looked up at him. "Baby do you know how much I love you?" I asked. He shook his head yea and smiled. "Do you know how much I love you?" He asked me. "Yupp." I said. He kissed me. We kissed for a long time. Mama knocked. "We're leaving at 10." She said. "Okay ma." Ray said. I looked at the clock. Its only 8:15. Good. Cause i want Ray and I want him now. Idc about hurting. Ray started kissing and rubbing me again and I was even wetter. He smiled through the kiss and I found myself spreading my legs even wider, begging his fingers to find my opening. I was grinding against his rubbing and he never went towards my opening. Not once. I got annoyed, so i gently slid his finger inside. As his finger started stroking in and out, my thrusts matched his movements. He slowly added another finger in and I gasped a little. When I did that he looked at me and slowed down a little. Looking me in my eyes not saying anything. I bit my lip to keep me from screaming his name. Not out of pain, but from pleasure. Ray knew exactly what he was doing and he knew how to get me. He took his free hand and turned the tv to the music channel and turned it up a little. I let out a quiet moan and Ray hovered back over me, kissing me. I needed him. But before I could say or do anything else, my legs started shaking uncontrollably, my muscles clenched around his fingers tightly so he started rubbing my clit, making my orgasam more powerful. I didnt know what to do, i laid there, legs shaking and eyes shut close tight. After a couple of minutes my muscles loosened their grip around Ray's fingers and he kept rubbing. I was exhausted. I just laid there. That has been one of the best things to ever happen to me. I smiled and opened my legs wide again. I dont feel any pain at all. "You still sore?" He asked me. He never moved his hand from between my legs. "No." I said. "You knew how to fix that?" I asked. Thats all it took. "Naw, i didnt plan on that. You did that." He said. Now im curious again. Legs still shaking and all. "So what were you gonna do?" I asked him. He smirked and positioned himself in between my legs and took that first slow, long lick. I didnt know how to control myself. Im pretty sure ma heard that one. Ray had his tongue buried inside me, while still rubbing me and his free hand holding mine. I allowed him easier access by spreading my legs even wider. He responded by pushing my legs over his shoulder and continued doing what he was doing. Once again, my movement matched his, this time it was his tongue. Not fingers. By the time he had finished it was almost 9:45 I had exploded 2 more times and he never stopped or came up for air. I finally asked him to stop after that last orgasm cause my clit was too sensitive even to his tongue. If i wouldn't have stopped we would have to skip on family time. Its so much I want to do with him. Now is not the time.