Chapter 5

YN pov

Miami is so beautiful! As soon as we got there, we put on our bathing suits and headed to the beach. The water is so clear and pretty! We set up our little spot and chilled out.. Me and Ray, if you're wondering. We're, lets see.... Ok i guess. I mean its pretty much whatever now. I've been at Prince's house the past 2 weeks. I know he's tired of me and my problems, even if he says he's not. So i've learned to keep my worries to myself. There's no need to worry him. I wish me and Ray were more like Prod and Day, they and are the most amazing cutest couple i've ever seen. They're perfect.. Even Roc is talking to someone. I hope Prince finds someone nice and respectful. He needs it. He has so much love i would love to see him sharing it with someone just like him. I smile to myself as i look around at my friends.. "Choc, lets go get in the water!!" Prince called out to me as soon as i sat on my towel. "Yeah!!! Lets play chicken fight or whatever that is!!" Day said in excitement. "Thats mostly for pools right?" I asked. "It doesn't matter where." Roc said. I stood up as we all walked to the water. Day hopped on prod's shoulder and me on Prince's. "okay, go!" Ray called out and we started our battle. When i say i wasn't ready, that was an understatement. Day's big head ass knocked me right off Prince's shoulder. We both tumbled in the water. We got up cracking up. "Damn Day! Your strong ass!" I said laughing. Ray is laughing so hard. I look at him. "Shut up!!" I said and pushed him in the water. He got up laughing harder. "You gone pay for that!!" He said as i moved away slowly trying to get out the water. I looked over and Prod who nodded his head at Roc and Roc smirked and pulled Day off his shoulders into the water. "IMA KILL YOU ASSHOLE!" She screamed while laughing. I got close to the sand and bolted out the water as Roc did the same and ran. Ray was right behind me. He caught me and i fell in the sand. "Get off me!!!!" I screamed as he tickled me. "Prince help me pleasee!!!" Prince laughed and Day pushed Roc and he fell in the water. Prod chased Day around. "Ima pee on myself stop Ray!!!!" I tugged on his braid and he screamed like a little girl. I used that opportunity to get up and push him in the sand and run.

We left the beach a couple of hours later and all showered and took a much needed nap. I sank into the huge bed as ray went in the shower after me. I was fast asleep by the time he got out..

Ray POV

I got out the shower and came in the room. Y/n was fast asleep in the huge bed. I smiled and got next to her. She must've felt me sink into the bed because she instantly rolled over and positioned herself right up under me... I wrapped my right arm around her and she put her head on my bear chest. I looked down at her, sound asleep. She's so beautiful. "Ray you gotta stop fuckin up. She loves you dude." I said to myself. "You're right, she does love you and thats all she wants. She wants you to stop messing around, you never know what you got until its gone." She said softly, eyes still closed. I looked down at her and she slightly opened her eyes. "Im sorry y/n." she looked at me "dont be sorry. Apologize." She said. "I apologize." I said with a quickness. "Ray, i love you more than my own life. Im tired of being hurt by you. I dont wanna talk about it. I'll just say, im fed up. Thats it." She said and closed her eyes. I sighed. I couldnt even respond, because i knew she was more than serious. That wasnt a threat.. More like a promise. And i knew. No other girl could ever compare to my baby.. No other girl isnt even worth it. I kissed her forehead.. "I love you Ray." She said tiredly. "I love you too baby" i said back. Things have got to change.. Seriously. I wrapped my arms around her tighter as her breathing got shallow and i could tell she was fast asleep again. I slowly drifted into sleep...

"Mommy!!!" A little girl about 3 screamed. "Daddy told me to give you this." She smiled and handed her a long slender box with a purple bow. Y/n opened the box and smiled. "Where's daddy?" She asked. "In nana's room." She picked the little girl up and walked into my mom's room where we were. She put her down and smiled at me. "Thank you." She said. "You're welcome" i smiled back. "Nyla, come here." My mom called out and she ran to her. My mom picked her up and pulled her into her lap. "I love you grandma." Nyla smiled. Shes a spitting image of me. Her mothers light brown complexion and naturally curly hair. "I love you too baby." My mom smiled. "Somebody's birthday is in 3 days!" My mom tickled Nyla and she laughed. "What do yall have planned?" She looked up at us. "We have no idea." Y/n said. "I got a surprise for her." My mom said. "Go pack your clothes, pack for a week. We leave tomorrow morning. We're going to Florida." My mom said. "Okay." We both looked at each other. Y/n picked Nyla up "lets go Ny baby. Lets let nana pack her clothes, i gotta braid your hair" "do i get beads mommy?!" Nyla asked. "Yes baby." She said and smiled. "Can you braid Kay Kay and Tay Tay's hair also?" My mom asked. "I already did Tay Tay's hair this morning, Kay Kay is the only one that needs her hair braided" she said. "Oh yea, forgot he got it done, and you did Nay Nay's hair last night." She said. "Yes, but i'll do Kay Kay's first, i can always do Nyla's hair when shes napping. Cause i still have to wash her hair." She said. "Okay then. Im about to go get some stuff for the trip." My mom said. "Okay." I said. And we left her room. We got into our room and i pulled out our suitcases and started packing and y/n braided Kay Kay's hair. "Wheres your kid?" She asked. "In Nay Nay's room." She left to go get her and they came back in the room. "Bath time!!! You didnt take a bath last night little stinky." Nyla laughed. "Why didnt you wash that little body of yours little one?" Y/n asked as she ran her water. "Me dont know mommy. Me was playing with Tay Tay." She said innocently, i could tell she was a little scared, mommy didnt play about being clean. "Well, next time, you wash that body at night before bed, you can play as much as you want, just wash that little body okay?" She smiled at Nyla. "I sowwy." Nyla looked down. "Hey now." She said as she pulled her chin up. "Mommys not mad at you babygirl. Mommy just want you clean.." She smiled and kissed her forehead then laod her diwn undressing her. "Mommy doesnt want stinky babies!!" She smiled and started tickling her. "Little stinky!!" Nyla laughed so hard you couldnt hear sound anymore. I smiled as she picked her up and took her to then bathroom to wash her and her hair. I got her out some clothes. A few minutes later she came running out the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her she ran into my arms. I dried her off and put her clothes on as y/n got her hair stuff situated. Nyla positioned herself in my arms and fell fast asleep while waiting.

I jumped up and looked around. Y/n wasnt next to me. Y/n walked out the bathroom and smiled. "Hey sleepy head." She said. "Hey baby." I smiled. "What were you dreaming about?" She asked. "Huh?" I said. "Well, you were holding me really tight. Then i looked at you, you were smiling, really big." She showed me the picture. "I dreamt about our daughter. Her name was Nyla, you called her Ny baby." I smiled and recalled the vivid dream. Y/n smiled.

SOOO SORRY ITS REALLY SHORT, BUT IVE KEPT YALL WAITING LONG ENOUGH. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.. IM SUPER SLEEPYYYY...