Why do I love him? (A y/n and ray story)

Y/n and her friends are in their last month of high school. She and her very close knit group of friends are ready and excited about graduating school. Her mom walked out of her life at just 2 weeks old and its been her and her dad, and he's such the business man he's just been in and out basically her entire life, thats where her bestfriend's Dayjah (Day)'s mom came in and filled her void. She basically raised them both into the young women they are today. She basically lives with Day. Day has this boyfriend, Prod. They're basically inseparable, which annoys y/n sometimes cause its never time for her and Day. Prod, Prince, and Roc are all y/n's bestfriends, with Prince being the closest to her. Her and Day are like sisters, but when it comes to friends.., Prince is her, uhh go to guy. Her ride or die. Her everything. When it comes to her friends, she'd stick up to prince before any of them. Only because he was the one always there when stuff went down. He was always there first. Especially when things went down with Ray...

Now Ray, lets not call him a "cheater" he's more of a player.. A "ladies man" and he doesn't hide it from anyone. Despite him being in a serious relationship with y/n since year 7 in middle school, he's made it perfectly clear that he loves the ladies and the attention. He gets caught messing around/ talking to other girls, but he's never been stupid enough to cheat on y/n. he loves her entirely too much, but his actions never show it. He doesn't want to hurt her, but he's not sure what exactly that he wants right now, he's only 18 and he's been tied down with y/n since 13 years old. Thats pretty long for a kid.. Now he's just ready to graduate with his bestfriends and the love of his life, and take this trip down to Miami their parents put together as a graduation for all of them.