Whom

He shook his head while stretching his arms over his head. "No, actually I forgot that your body needs to heal. I need not to be inconsiderate". The whip marks on my chest hurt still, but I was handling it. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around the top of my chest gently. I was very uncomfortable by that. "But don't worry, he's being handled". My eyes widened, what is he going to do? He kissed the back of my head and slowly backed away telling me to follow him. I'm not his lover, he shouldn't treat me as one.

We walked back down the hallway towards Harold's room. I wonder if I'll be able to get my own room, or at least my own space soon. I honestly shouldn't want so much, I should be glad that I haven't been abused yet whilst being here. 

He asked me to sit at his desk. I was shocked when he kneeled to the floor and took off my shoes. I wouldn't expect a man like him to do such a thing. I watched him in confusion as he smiled up at me. This didn't feel right. I looked over at the green plant in his room before I was interrupted. 

"You need preparation".

"May I ask, what for?" I hesitantly spoke out.

"I have a very important meeting to go to, but it's more in the form of a ... fancy ball. You need to know the etiquette and how to respond as a proper lover - not just as a slave". Did he say lover? I was too afraid to comment on it. I don't want to be his lover. "Now you're already very beautiful, but there are many flaws in the way you approach people. I am the King, and someone who deems to be powerful yet submissive is supposed to be by my side". When did he claim me as his romantic partner? I know I'm but a slave in this mystic land, but I believe it's only proper to ask for someones interest.

"Am I just your ... partner, for that night?"

One of his eyebrows rose. "Do you mean my beloved? I don't mean to throw it on you, but you will forever be my ... partner as you call it". I took in a deep breath. What does this even mean for me? I'm so confused. "Don't cry my darling, I'm easy to love". I didn't even realize that tears were trickling down my cheeks, until he commented on it. Being easy to love is all in preference, and he does not control mines.

He gave a smile in pity whilst he tilted his head. "I will try to take things very slow. I know that you haven't experienced any of this in quite some time". I was very confused by his words.

"Um, sir. What do you mean by that?" One of his brows rose slightly and he chuckled a bit.

"I see I've let some words slip. That doesn't matter right now. Right now, you will be prepared". He asked me to stand in front of him. I felt very uncomfortable under his scrutiny. "You're gorgeous and yet you don't hold yourself as such". I honestly don't understand his standards of beauty. When stood next to everyone else here, I pale in comparison. He tilted my chin up and pat my bum making me straighten in surprise. He chuckled slightly and stared once more. A finger was brought to his chin before he placed a hand on my lower back and brought me into him.

"This will be happening a lot throughout the night, as a show of affection. You will have to get use to me touching you. I will not do anything perverse". I didn't trust him. His smile creeps me out. "I won't comment anymore on your posture, as it's a lot to remember. Let's move on to speech". His eyes scared me, I could see how devious he was. He loved this, and I I couldn't tell why. Maybe he liked to demand me, he is a King after all. 

 He sat on the bed, and I followed. He adjusted his position by laying on his stomach. It was kind of ... cute. "I will ask a question that you may get asked throughout the night, and you have to respond in a proper way, with eye contact".

"Who are you?" He sounded like an pompous ass when he said it. I disapproved, but I knew that most people would probably talk to me this way. How often is he around those kind of people?