Keeper

Walking through the door onto a stage was very nerve racking. I couldn't see any of the audience, all I saw was darkness when I looked out. I knew for sure that whoever was out there could see me though, with the bright lights shinning on me.

A tall plump man with silver-grey hair in a bun came up to the microphone. He tested it a few times before getting on with the show. He looked at me with a smirk on his face before extending an arm towards me.

"This human boy is guessed to be around the age of 16-25 . He has soft dark brown hair, hazel eyes, a lean build, and a tight ass. We'll start the bidding at 1,000". I finally knew what this was. I had assumed it, but didn't want to believe it. I was being sold, probably as a sex slave, and I had no choice.

I kept my head down staring at the wooden floor trying to stay as calm as possible. I knew in situations like this you should follow directions until a plan is formed, so that's exactly what I'll do. Wait - wait until I have a plan formed. Hopefully who I get sold to will be remotely nice, or at least stupid enough to let me get away.

"20 - 25 - 40! - 45! ... 45 going once, twice, sold to Mr. Brimmings for 45,000!". I swallowed my spit getting nervous. I was just bought for 45 grand, who just does that? He probably wants to torture me, why would someone even want me that much? My eyes watered with fear and my mouth instantly dried up when I saw the man that bought me.

Someone escorted me off stage to my new keeper. The dark luscious strands of hair on his head were twisted into a low bun. A strong defined jaw line held light scruff growing thicker towards the chin. His grey eyes intimidated me, looking as if they could see through my soul. He smiled sickly showing off his large canine teeth. He was a handsome man, but an alarming one at that. The way he held himself was eerily confident.

A hand grabbed my upper arm making me stiffen quickly. I assumed it belonged to his guard. A simple gesture of my keepers head was all it took for my arm to have an immense pressure and my body to be forcefully dragged.

A blind fold covered my eyes driving me into turmoil. My only thoughts were to make it out alive. Don't struggle - Stay still - Follow orders. I will become the perfect slave. I could feel tears water in my closed eyes. In this moment I truly believe I will die.

I knew that I was in a car once I felt the leather seats under my finger tips, and heard the door slam. Off to the dungeon; amused with my own thoughts I cracked a smile, but soon realized it was a mistake.

"You have been trapped and bought. How dare you smile under such conditions? You are not allowed to smile. You only feel pain". I bowed my head to show my mock respect. I heard him huff and I now understood this will not be easy with such a keeper. It will be tremendously difficult.