Friend?

The car drove at such a great speed that it felt like a plane taking off . I hate it, I feel sick to my stomach because of it. I kept my head low afraid of displeasing my master; I shivered in distaste at the thought of calling him that, but I'm sure he's more than pleased with my discomfort. I wanted to laugh in pity at myself for getting a sadist as a master, but I held back.

It was nerve-wracking not being able to see my surroundings. I wanted to be able to escape and know my way back, but I guess I'm just going to have to find a different way. Maybe I could form an alliance with someone - no that's too risky, what if they blow my plan. This is all so stressful, I just want to sleep.

I slouched into my body trying to ease my muscles. My back was cramped and sore from sitting in this car for over an hour. How do they do it? I haven't ridden in a car this long since I was a child. I miss home, not necessarily my family, but the streets and the other homeless people that I had met along the way. Yes, sometimes it was scary, but it was my home.

I assumed that we arrived at his home when the car slowly stopped, and the doors opened. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to get out; but my master soon notified me by shoving me out, resulting in my face plummeting with the ground. Magnificent. I grit my teeth not letting him know of my irritable attitude. He laughed, more like hacked when he saw that I had fallen. Sadist.

Once I stood I quickly observed my surroundings, trying to find any way to escape. Of course with my luck I couldn't see much before two men entered my space. I tried to walk but two large men dragged me into the house before throwing me down onto the floor. I stayed there not having the energy to get up.

My 'owner' called out for someone by the name of Leo, a man I presumed. I was correct in my hypothesis, a tall male with dark long locks grinned foolishly at me with a few noodles hanging from his mouth. He was adorable, he reminded me of someone back home, but for all I know he could be worse than Mr. Brimmings.

My 'owner' spoke to Leo in a harsh, but fatherly tone. Is this his son? "For your birthday I have gotten you a slave. He will have to follow everyone's orders, but he's specifically for you". Leo had already put down his can of noodles and was now grinning and clapping happily. This is very odd, he seems a little too excited.

"Omg, I have a slave?!" He came up and embraced me in a tight hug. "My name is Leo and - omg you will love my room, we can play -"

"Leo! He is not your friend. He will not be sleeping in your room, nor will he be playing games with you". Leo frowned and pulled my head into his neck. I expected him to obey the rules, but surprisingly he answered back in a dark tone of his own.

"I will do what I want with my slave and you have no say in it". He kissed the top of my head and kept me from seeing Mr. Brimmings expression.

"I should've known you'd be so possessive. Leave my presence, now". Leo went right back to his playful self and pulled me along. I was led to a room grander than any I'd ever seen before. This is beautiful.