Unbroken Shifter's Heart Book 1

Copyrights© GirlsDoItBetter All Rights Reserved

Adult Content

...............................................................................................................................................................

Gracie Watson, a young lioness gets the surprise of a lifetime when she discovers who her mate is. Back home for the summer from college, Gracie is looking forward to reuniting with her loving family and friends. But when the truth of her mate comes out, Gracie's life takes a drastic turn.

The revelation stuns everyone, spurring into action events that will everything.

Garret Mathews is a player. All the women in town know him, both humans and the Shifters alike. He is not the settling down type and far too much for Gracie to handle.

Derek Jonhson is a hard man. He doesn't run fast and loose like his best friend and cousin Garret. He is Quite, Forbading and Mysterious. Everyone in town knows better than to mess with him. He has a short temper and an even shorter fuse.

Years later, a near-fatal tragedy brings Gracie back home and face to face with the circumstances that drove her away in the first place. 

Copyrights© GirlsDoItBetter All Rights Reserved