*6-911

Newly Edited

Hey guys, here for lunch?” I asked as Wes and Luke made their way towards the back of the restaurant. It was normal for them to be back here since our families have known each other forever.

“Yeah, you free?” Wes asked.

I grimaced, “I can’t we are swapped, I have to fill in for two people”. I was beyond exhausted, I have hardly gotten any sleep for the last two days, dreams of Garret and Derek plagued me all night. I had ’been consumed with thoughts of lying between two sexy strong men. The images running through my mind had me squirming under the covers until my panties were damp. And all day I have been at the restaurant, filling in for Amy and Victor. Who I just found out has been fired by my dad.

Amy was gone because she was dealing with her pregnancy. I hope she was ok, she was alone and pregnant after all. From what I have been told, the father bail. The nerve that bastard has!

I have also been shifting lately. I have shifted six times during the last three days I have been back. More than I did in a year. I just have been having these uncontrollable urges to run, roam, to be free. It was sudden and unexpected. Though it was pointless since I couldn’t run far, every time I went out after shifting I would barely run a lap before getting too tired. I guess stress was getting to me.

Anyway, I have been going through my parents records of the restaurant and the money it has been making and I noticed some holes. Something’s didn’t add up. There were chunks of money missing from the accounts. It was big enough to be noticed if you looked but spread out enough that if you didn’t know what it was you were looking form you might have missed it. That’s why I was calling the bank and meeting with them, to figure out what was going on.

“Ok, how about tonight, at Zach’s bar?” Luke asked. His voice pulled me out of the thoughts and I smiled. That I could do.

“Sure, yeah I can do that”.

Both of them smiled. “It will just like old times”. Wes reminisced.

I grimaced. “Uh, not exactly what I was going for.” I told them as I wiped the counter down and laughed.

“What! Why, we had so much fun back then, we used to dance and get drunk, it was awesome”. Wes said, sipping his beer. Hr and Luke followed me out back into restaurant.

“It was horrible, first I didn’t even know how to dance, not that kind of dancing anyway and it was only you two who got stinking drunk and I had to drive you guys’ home”. I told them smiling as I recalled the memories.

Luke laughed, “Yeah, but that was what was awesome about it”. He told me and I threw the towel I was wiping with at him.

He ducked and it flew past him, landing on Garret’s shoulder.

I gasped. Oh crap! 

I really didn’t want to talk to him, or Derek. I have been successfully avoiding them all of yesterday. It was only one day but it meant a lot. I was really proud f myself for it. Of course it didn’t help that they came in to the restaurant for practically every meal.  But I was managing.

I was.

Ok, honestly, I wasn’t. It was horrible. They came in everyday for every meal at least since I been back and most of the days since I was in Amy’s position I would have to serve them and my body wasn’t helping by the way it was reacting to them.

 Every time I saw one of them or both staring at me my heart would beat faster and my palms would sweat. I almost dropped more plates and glasses than I can count.